+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

January 02, 2024, 03:49:33 AM !TTM!Gunbarrle says: hello guys :)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 315
Latest: khsobhanah
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 466
Most Online Today: 722
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 728
Total: 728

Server Banner

2021 Xmas Bash

Started by !TTM!DonPietro 比利, November 24, 2021, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Hi all,

So who fancies a Christmas bash this year? last year was a great success, it was great to see how many people turned up for it so it'd be great if we could have a repeat of that!  Please note your interest here and whatever date you'll be free.  I'm just going to throw a date out there of the 27th? I understand it's a busy period, usually I'd of said the 26th with it been a Sunday but it's boxing day so it might be difficult for some.  Let us know what date you'd prefer and we'll sort it out.

Personally I'm free every night from Christmas to New year so I'm easy  :D
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!Mayhem

I will be off work from 12/23 through 12/31 so come up with a date and I will try and be available. Looking forward to it! ;)
"...the essence of the evil government is that it anticipates bad conduct on the part of its citizens. Any government which assumes that the population is going to do something evil has already lost its franchise to govern. The tacit contract between a government and the people governed is that the government will trust the people and the people will trust the government. But once the government begins to mistrust the people it is governing, it loses its mandate to rule because it is no longer acting as a spokesman for the people, but is acting as an agent of persecution."-Philip K. Dick

!TTM!Zed

I'm easy, whatever day people choose I should be able to make it

!TTM!Scotty

Set a date and I'll try to be there :)

Slasher you better get that blade sharpened ;)

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Excellent! Lets say the 27th at 7pm  :)
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!HeadUK

This old man is retired and dedicated  ;D, and will always support the dedicated members who can find the time to play at xmas  :).

!TTM!Mayhem

:o Well, Rob...if you are there then I am there to kill you!  ;)
"...the essence of the evil government is that it anticipates bad conduct on the part of its citizens. Any government which assumes that the population is going to do something evil has already lost its franchise to govern. The tacit contract between a government and the people governed is that the government will trust the people and the people will trust the government. But once the government begins to mistrust the people it is governing, it loses its mandate to rule because it is no longer acting as a spokesman for the people, but is acting as an agent of persecution."-Philip K. Dick

!TTM!DavJaVu

i know I'm busy right over xmas this year guys more so than ever, Brandons birthday is also xmas day and i have my nephews every year on boxing day, i know i wont be available until at least the 28th realistically BUT i will try for the 27th

however if there is a second bash around the 28th december - 2nd january i will be able to come on for a few maps for sure, hopefully i will start finding a bit more time in the new year to come on with you guys but life is just manic atm, this covid aint helping at all.

!TTM!Mayhem

Not a problem Dave, I will be on and off the server throughout as I am sure others will. I hope you enjoy the holidays and Brandon has a great birthday.  :)

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Quote from: !TTM!DavJaVu on November 28, 2021, 05:31:35 AM
i know I'm busy right over xmas this year guys more so than ever, Brandons birthday is also xmas day and i have my nephews every year on boxing day, i know i wont be available until at least the 28th realistically BUT i will try for the 27th

however if there is a second bash around the 28th december - 2nd january i will be able to come on for a few maps for sure, hopefully i will start finding a bit more time in the new year to come on with you guys but life is just manic atm, this covid aint helping at all.

That's not a problem mate, I'm certain that many of us will be playing the other nights also.  :)

!TTM!DavJaVu

good stuff billy and thanks Mark you also and i'm sure he will.

!TTM!HeadUK

we all hope Brandon has a great birthday on xmas day, and we see you on the server over the xmas period dave  ;) :).

!TTM!DavJaVu

cheers Rob and you certainly will.

!TTM!HeadUK

I was chatting to Tess and anton, and they said they may join us for the bash and invite some of there regular players as well. For those who dont know, Tess and Anton run the dutch based Wildcatsofwar|op| server.

It will be good if they can support us on the evening.

Would everyone prefer to play on Slashers normal ffa server, or our new custom server?. I'm happy which ever server we play on  :).
And do you prefer playing TDM or FFA for the bash?.

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

I'm also happy with either server mate, maybe a random mix up of TDM and FFA? Looking forward to it :)

In the meantime Merry Christmas to all, I hope you all have the best Christmas!

+-Recent Topics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by khsobhanah
March 14, 2024, 03:16:16 PM

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu