+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

January 02, 2024, 03:49:33 AM !TTM!Gunbarrle says: hello guys :)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 315
Latest: khsobhanah
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 466
Most Online Today: 629
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 639
Total: 639

Server Banner

2020 Xmas Bash

Started by !TTM!HeadUK, December 07, 2020, 02:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ady

Hopefully I will try and add to the madness guys ill bring my new blade so wear your vests

!TTM!HeadUK

Myself and ToMMy already guessed you may not be able to resist taking part Adrian  ;D.   

!TTM!HeadUK

If the TDM server is full, then ToMMy will jump on the FFA server and manage that if Andy Slasher isnt well enough to take part  :)

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Roll on tonight   ;D - What time are we starting? I'm free anytime tonight so all good either way.

Dave, thanks for them links, got it sorted yesterday.  :)
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!HeadUK

we will attempt to start around 7.30 this evening Billy, but no doubt it will be more like 8.00 by the time everyone has sorted out which side they want to play on. It's best if we all select auto assign and let the game select the teams.  The bash will be played over 6 maps lasting 15 minutes each map, and i will set the final score to 800 rather than 750. It doesent matter if the marines or opfor win every map lol, its the fun of taking part that really counts  :) 

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Just don't put me on the team of pros, I'll be bloody terrible Rob  ;D lol but yeah auto assign sounds good  :)

7:30 is perfect!

Whilst I'm here, what's the schedule these days, do you regulars still play every night or is it now just a certain couple of nights per week?  I'd like to get back into it now it's installed, (took long enough didn't it)  ;D
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!HeadUK

Some of us play on the ffa server every night billy, but most dont go on till 8 or after. Over the past week the ffa server has been fab with several unknown players joining the server, and last night we were still playing till just gone midnight :D. Lets just hope the influx of new players continue and our servers get populated again.  If the TDM server becomes full tonight, then Tommy will jump on the FFA server and change that to TDM as well if needed  ;D

Many thanks to dave as well, for introducing 3 new members to our community over the past few days  :).

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

I'll try and make it on most nights now it's installed Rob, might just be for an odd hour or so but i'll be about.

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Thanks for tonight you lot, thoroughly enjoyed it.

!TTM!DavJaVu

yes it was great !! really had a good time on the server tonight - lets do it again soon !!

!TTM!Scotty

Indeed! it was a great night.

!TTM!HeadUK

I just want to thank everyone that took part, and as far as i'm concerned it was a fantastic night apart from the lag bouts we had  :).

I've issued another recorded lag report to GTX Gaming and asked them to move the server to another UK data centre which may result in a possible server IP change, but at least our server settings ect are safe and can be transfered to another server/data centre.

!TTM!DavJaVu

It was quite bad at times to be honest, so that sounds good Robert. I would make a backup of the server Cfgs if you haven't already though just incase.

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

There was me thinking my internet was buggering up when the lag was happening lol

!TTM!slasher

+-Recent Topics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by khsobhanah
March 14, 2024, 03:16:16 PM

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu