Username:

Password:

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!TTM! ShoutBox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 344
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Anti Cheat Groups

!TTM! CoD4 PB files Download *

Author Topic: weeds  (Read 6113 times)

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

• !TTM! Assistant Clan Leader
weeds
« on: August 01, 2016, 07:28:00 PM »
any good way how to get rid of weeds forever? fedup of them, i got a weed killer from wilkinsons and killed em but they keep coming back wtf? we're talking between paving stones... and like an hedge, the hedge im planning on putting compost down and banging some stuff in it but dont wanna if weeds keep coming, any way to prevent them? not into this gardening lark but wanna make it look decent lol
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

yogi

Re: weeds
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 06:32:52 AM »
Diesel.....but you got to make sure you get to the root of the weed mate

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 01:30:50 PM »
im useless at gardening mate lol but got it tidy as hell right now.. hope it continues otherwise its all getting concreted
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

ToMMy

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 04:14:26 PM »
The way to get rid of WEED is to SMOKE IT Hmmmmmm  8) 8)

Ady

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 05:11:16 PM »
pmsl your doing it wrong Billy   ;)

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 07:51:08 PM »
lol i know ady, if they come back thats it.. they can grow as high as trees for all i care, had enough of it... it looks real good right now, if weeds ruin it, im done lol you should see my front garden thats ridiculous, yet got my orders... jesus! feel like im in vietnam when im in there lol  ::) bloody gardening, what a chore.

!TTM!Angel

• !TTM! Supporter
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 11:44:40 AM »
Weeds are weeds if you want to keep it looking nice you have to work ! Keep ya bush trimmed billy :p x

!TTM!$hiVa

• Banned User
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 02:26:48 PM »
Keep ya bush trimmed billy :p x

xD.Erm,me thinks that gardening is mostly a woman's job:D..*They don't suffer as much around it as we do lol.
"Om Namah Shivaya"

!TTM!Angel

• !TTM! Supporter
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 02:45:59 PM »
Keep ya bush trimmed billy :p x

xD.Erm,me thinks that gardening is mostly a woman's job:D..*They don't suffer as much around it as we do lol.

Lol men know nothing of suffering! :p lol and i dont do gardening, its so boringggggggg lol x

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2016, 03:13:32 PM »
lol come trim my bush louise you dont live too far, it is a womans job...  ;D

!TTM!Angel

• !TTM! Supporter
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2016, 03:32:30 PM »
Haha i have the day off why not, so long as theres a cold beer in the fridge with my name on it??? :p x

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2016, 07:30:56 PM »
hahahaha!! yep you know me, always beer in the fridge :D got some pint cans of ' angel's finest ' - see you soon  :o

edit : you ever tried ' taddys ' louise? (only in rugby tavern and blue bell in hull) wish i could get that canned
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 07:38:39 PM by !TTM!SounDWave- »

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 08:47:25 AM »
this may well be a daft question and dumb but .. i haven't a clue as never done it...

Grass seeds - my front garden is just mud i want it to be grass, do i just sprinkle grass seed on it? or have to plant it underneath? cus can't be doing with that if that's the case, too much buggering about.. stick a seed here n a seed there pfft.. tell you what i hate having my own place, nothing but hassle, every summer you have to sort the gardens out and in winter somehow end up decorating.. on a good note - got some solar panel lights for the garden from wilko's 85p!!! (link below - definitely recommended if you want some ) bargain!! they're good as well, was meant to charge them in sunlight for 3 days yet worked immediately  :D - knowing my area they'll be nicked before the end of the weekend  ::)

http://www.wilko.com/garden-lights-and-lighting/wilko-garden-solar-light-marker/invt/0329131

!TTM!$hiVa

• Banned User
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 10:33:04 AM »
Just throw the seeds m8 imo,it's grass-it is suppose to grow everywhere lol..
"Om Namah Shivaya"

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 02:34:38 PM »
Yea,  my dad said the same,  cheers mate

* !TTM! Group Links

* Search

* !TTM! Donation Box

Please Support Us!

Please help support !TTM! by making a small donation?
All donations will be used for all our Server Fees!

Donate with PayPal!
August Goal: £150.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £20.00
PayPal Fees: £0.88
Net Balance: £19.12
Below Goal: £130.88
Site Currency: GBP
 13%
August Donations
Aug-1  !TTM!Slash...