+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

April 08, 2024, 05:30:11 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: I'll be on the server today! 🤞

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 314
Latest: ToMMy2
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4936
Total Topics: 465
Most Online Today: 692
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 685
Total: 685

Server Banner

Application to join !TTM! Zephea ***REJECTED***

Started by Zephea, February 23, 2016, 09:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephea

In Game Name: Zephea
Games played: DayZ... L4D2.. Gmod

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63968657 I do  have a vac ban it happened because i had cheat engine open to play a clicker game and left it running and got vacced because of it
(We ask for this to check your Steam for VAC bans)

(You can use this website along with your community URL or profile ID to easily find your SteamID.  http://steamidfinder.com/ )

Reasons to Join !TTM!: I wanna start playing dayz again and what better way to to it then wiht a good clan with their own server and i am a sociable guy when it comes to dayz i am mainly hostile towards other players off the coast but why not... they wanna steal yor loot no matter if they say friendly

Extra info: I am friends wiht shrimp and black wolf other than that i dont know many of ttm

ShrimpDog

TempoUK

Welcome to the site. If you have a Vac ban and you want to join you will probly have to get a new steam profile with a new dayz game as we dont realy allow vac ban players to join. But good luck with your app  :like:

!TTM!HeadUK

A very warm welcome to our website Jake, and very good luck with your application  :).

Zephea

madair

Welcome to the website, Jake and good luck with your application!

-)DL(-Carnage

Are you not the kid that told Snapper to Die of cancer ?

A Vac ban on record  7 friends with Vac bans on record I can pretty much say your not getting in to !TTM!

Zephea

How does having friends with VAC bans affect anything??? there banned i am aswell but i stated the reason
No i did not tell Snapper to "Die of cancer"

Please check your evidence before you accuse...

Quote from: !TTM!Carnage on February 26, 2016, 04:12:03 PM
Are you not the kid that told Snapper to Die of cancer ?

A Vac ban on record  7 friends with Vac bans on record I can pretty much say your not getting in to !TTM!

-)DL(-Carnage

Well must have been miss informed then so your brother didn't speak to snapper about being banned ? Also anyone can say they had a cheat engine running in background the fact you have so many friends with Vac bans doesn't bode well for this clan

Zephea

Having friends wiht vac doesent affect anything and Im aware that that was "PhantomZ" sooo plus  how does having a vac affect anything???

Please tell me if i get denied then fine your loss tbh

-)DL(-Shane

Quote from: Zephea on February 26, 2016, 07:08:31 PM
Having friends wiht vac doesent affect anything and Im aware that that was "PhantomZ" sooo plus  how does having a vac affect anything???

Vac bans or any bans by any anti cheat nans are important as the terms and conditions of pbbsns.com are we have no cheats within our clan as we have a pb streaming account no matter what game

As for you not getting into the clan being our loss I think you are bigging yourself up abit to much mate .... If you were that good gaming communities would be fighting over you already

I would rather loose a possible member than take on someone who thinks they are so good we can't do without them .... People like this are self centered twats ..... And as this clan has been running since 2007 I am sure we will survive without you

!TTM!Trinity

Hello Jake

Going by your posts, i'm inclined to agree with Carnage and Shane

QuoteHaving friends wiht vac doesent affect anything and Im aware that that was "PhantomZ" sooo plus  how does having a vac affect anything???

Vac bans are not triggered for no reason !!

If we allow a player to join with Vac bans what does that say about our community , beings we all work hard and together to keep cheats out !!!!

When your more mature, you will appreciate being able to join a group of mature and trustworthy gamers who enjoy having a laugh and  a game or two , so in all honesty the only one who loses out is yourself.

Don't associate yourself with players who have Vac bans !!!! imo  ;)

Luckily for you it's not my decision as to whether you join !TTM! ..........

TempoUK

Seeing the New posts By him im going to say no to him joining couse already i can tell hes a cocky 15 yer old like some of the member's we have had in the past. Sorry but we have put up with them sort of people/Player's on the dayz ts3 for to long before  :dislike:

Zephea

Here you have it your moaning at me for saying what i said i mean it in the way as in im not a super good player im jsut good at the game you say im "A cocky 15 year old" Im not... your saying or making it out like your clan is super high up and all mighty? dont complain about it if you preform Hypocrisy im stating that im a good player and pleas tell me if you know the following cause im a "Cocky 15 yer old" ?
1) How are Vac's given out like how do they get given?
2) What does Laser Mean (Each lettr has a meaning)?
3) How are DayZ global bans given out How are they given ?
4) These are general questions
5) Why shouldnt you accept me apart from The VAC ban?
6) How many Questions did i ask you in this whole reply?

-)DL(-Shane

listen young man

you may think you are the best thing since sliced bread but to be honest i dont give a SHIT !!!!

i like many members here at !TTM! are old men who game for fun to relax as we are not young 15 yr old boys but looking at the friends list of blackwolf and shrimpdog you appear to have 2 accounts one of which has a ban 389 days ago sadly with VAC bans you can not see the details of the ban  and yes bans can be as simple as being reported by a few players in a game of CSGO but to be honest with the posts you have made here i can only imagine what you are like in game and on teamspeak when things dont go your way

with your attitude with the posts you have made here  my answer to your application is going to be NO  and i am sure !TTM! will no miss out  or have to close down without you as a member

if you want to appeal this feel free to talk to me as its only me that can change this decision i am normally on teamspeak or here

+-Recent Topics

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu
September 30, 2022, 08:45:25 PM

TS by !TTM!HeadUK
August 13, 2022, 09:44:41 AM

World of Warships by Joker
August 11, 2022, 05:32:53 PM

Hi Again by !TTM!Mayhem
August 11, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

Modern Warfare Remastered Client Mod (Finally Game Will Be Playable) by !TTM!Scotty
July 14, 2022, 06:45:06 PM