+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

April 08, 2024, 05:30:11 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: I'll be on the server today! 🤞

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 314
Latest: ToMMy2
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 465
Most Online Today: 752
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 710
Total: 712

Server Banner

Application Fin ***Approved***

Started by -)DL(-Fin, February 02, 2016, 05:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-)DL(-Fin

In Game Name: Fin
Games played: DayZ SA, Arma 2, Arma 2 (DayZ Mod), Arma 3 ETC...

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/finleyrizo/

Reasons to Join !TTM!:
I have been in some DayZ clans in the past but all of them kind of drifted apart. I want to give it another go with playing DayZ with other people instead of on my own. I love the idea of clans in games like DayZ, Rust, ETC... I am a very helpful player and have been playing DayZ since around 2012. Even though I am 15, I am still a quite good player and would love to have some fun in playing with you guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Steam Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Holodink

-)DL(-Shane

welcome to our website

please ensure you read the clan rules for the site and servers

please be active on the forums and the servers and teamspeak..... you can join our facebook group as well even as a non member the link is on the left

be aware as a younger player we will be reviewing your application for a little longer than applications from older player as we have had issues with some younger players and their behaviour and attitude towards teamwork and team game play

I understand you may not be a problem  but its the once bitten twice shy practice now

speak to you soon when I finish nights

TempoUK

Welcome And good luck with your app. Just remember to stay active on the server's/Website  :like:

madair

Welcome to the website, Fin. Good luck with your application.

-)DL(-Macca

Seems like a good guy ,joined us on T'S today tho have not played with him in game yet.
There is one problem tho is he has a VAC ban on record from 1592 days ago which would mean he was 10/11 years old at the time the ban was issued.
I said he might need to apply with another steam account. If that is allowed.

-)DL(-Shane

Quote from: !TTM!macca on February 06, 2016, 07:23:11 PM
Seems like a good guy ,joined us on T'S today tho have not played with him in game yet.
There is one problem tho is he has a VAC ban on record from 1592 days ago which would mean he was 10/11 years old at the time the ban was issued.
I said he might need to apply with another steam account. If that is allowed.

on the account you currently have we can not accept you in the clan as part of the terms and conditions of being a member of PBBans.com is we can not have any members who have cheated and a VAC ban would be seen as a cheat ban even know it was so long ago

as its your only ban as it was so long ago I would be happy to continue with this application if you had a clean account

-)DL(-Macca

Speaking to fin last night it has come to light that he has a few more accounts that are VAC banned. I'm not really clued up on VAC bans so someone with more knowledge may want to ask him about it.
He says they where not given for hacking but for playing against weaker players or something along that line.

TempoUK

Something to do with csgo. Buying new steams to play newer players on csgo so he can win  :like:

!TTM!Funky-UK

I would like to hope that Fin is trust worthy, but multiple Steam accounts purely to cheat screams to me some really nasty behavior that will make others suffer on our servers if Fin were to do what he has in the past.

!TTM!Funky-UK

Quote from: !TTM!macca on February 07, 2016, 12:26:54 PM
Speaking to fin last night it has come to light that he has a few more accounts that are VAC banned. I'm not really clued up on VAC bans so someone with more knowledge may want to ask him about it.
He says they where not given for hacking but for playing against weaker players or something along that line.

I am a savvy CSGO player, played for a year now.

Overwatch will ban players who are trying to fake out the system with private cheats, and the system is 100% fool proof, it goes to the hands of multiple users and is then given the all clear by VALVE, this is an extra cheat deterrent for CSGO on top of the slow acting VAC.

An OW ban will turn into a VAC ban over time.

-)DL(-Fin

I can get multiple people to vouch for me that I have never cheated on CSGO and I do not intend to. Since I got a VAC ban for cheating on the past I said to never cheat again as it has caused me many problems such as this. The VAC is for smurfing in CSGO not cheating

-)DL(-Fin

Also that account was for my whole team. I even made the password "password" so my whole team can use it not just me.

!TTM!Funky-UK

Quote from: finleyrizo on February 07, 2016, 07:08:44 PM
I can get multiple people to vouch for me that I have never cheated on CSGO and I do not intend to. Since I got a VAC ban for cheating on the past I said to never cheat again as it has caused me many problems such as this. The VAC is for smurfing in CSGO not cheating
It is impossible to be banned for "smurfing"

Smurfing is not against any rules in CS.

-)DL(-Fin

As I said. I was not the only one using this account. I used it for smurfing until my team mates wanted to use it also, so i changed the pass to "Password". I've always thought it was for smurfing because I never thought my teammates cheated but I could be wrong if what you say is true.

-)DL(-Shane

Fin I am going to approve your application

the VAC ban was some time ago and you seem to be a good player from what others are telling me too

please tag up !TTM!Fin

+-Recent Topics

Update on Rob by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
April 26, 2024, 09:24:03 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu
September 30, 2022, 08:45:25 PM

TS by !TTM!HeadUK
August 13, 2022, 09:44:41 AM

World of Warships by Joker
August 11, 2022, 05:32:53 PM

Hi Again by !TTM!Mayhem
August 11, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

Modern Warfare Remastered Client Mod (Finally Game Will Be Playable) by !TTM!Scotty
July 14, 2022, 06:45:06 PM