+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

April 08, 2024, 05:30:11 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: I'll be on the server today! 🤞

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 314
Latest: ToMMy2
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 465
Most Online Today: 822
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 822
Total: 824

Server Banner

Opinions on !TTM! vs [OGHF] FunClanNight.

Started by Ben, January 17, 2016, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

First before i get into this discussion I'd like to say thank-you for coming out to our servers [OGHF] & You're more than welcome to visit our gaming servers we have at anytime you want.

The Clan match that went down this evening wasn't 'fun' at all. It was annoying and frustrating.

Every corner You walked around was being watched by camping snipers. ( M21 Sniper Rifle ) not cool.

After that i would spawn, and get spawn killed by pre-firing bullets or a random grenade tossed over a wall.

I could do this.. Sit in a building and Headglitch the window with a sniper and just sit there & aim.. but i don't because it's not fun & it's not entertaining ( fun & entertainment 2 reasons I wanted to play tnite, more than anything )

I could also spawn kill people & throw nades into spawns, but i dont.. ( it's not fair & it's not fun )

The next time a clan match gets arranged IMO it should be S&D. This stops constant spawn kills & makes campers move, when planting & defending the bombs.

Please feel free to post Your opinions bellow....

Bubbles

yogi

This is what I've already posted in another section Ben. ..I've just copied and pasted it for here

Well....had to leave the match tonight guys so my apologies for that,  the reason being that it was nothing more than a spawn fest....I didn't enjoy it one bit,  in fact I'll never play on another one, 

I couldn't care a less that I got my ass kicked over and over again,  it was the fact that I couldn't move off a spawn without a nade killing me

I can honestly say it was horrendous, 

I do still want to thank twiz for taken the time out to organising it. ..but that's me out lol ...it's just not my style

Edit...I also would like to thank oghf for there part and congrats guys

Ben

We're legit run and gun players mate. not offence to anyone that camps.. but there's a way to play the game & a way to not.. that clan match was the perfecto definition of how to not. 

!TTM!midNight

as a team we sucked. lol. i couldn't make 2 steps without being killed by nades, airstrikes, snipers. it seemed like there were 20 of them. key to tdm is controlling the center of the map and they did it.

!TTM!Trinity

I agree with alot you both have to say , but,  must point out this was a HC match so Ben you wouldn't have been in your natural element lol. The OGHF have different rules to us this should have been sorted out prematch ie : we upheld the no jump rule for them, we could have asked them to respect our no spawn camp policy .??.

We also had many players who are pure stock players and hardly ever play HC where as OGHF play HC 24/7 . Don't be so hard on yourselves guys.We will return the favour on stock ;)
I think headquarters is the most fun team based game  :like:

Lessons learned for the next (ahem)fun match :)

!TTM!slasher

while I have to congratulate twiz in setting the game up, I agree with whats been said they are a hc team that's how they play and win, wd to oghf we got battered, as they say its a gd learning curve.

-)DL(-Shane

I personally found back when I played tdm, sab and dom you have to push fast to hold the key points

Then have a few run and gun members to keep pushing forward but as a clan we play alot of ffa which doesn't help with team work

Plus the use of ts helps if you all use the same names for areas of the map

Anyhow hopefully you will be able to have more friendly matches again

And I always found best of 3 rounds was best :)

Well done to all who took part

ToMMy

Hi Guys ToMMy here and Thanks for the Game last Night and I would like to Thank your Boss for Hosting it.

Sorry it was a bit one sided last night, rules was not decided in advance and I think it was a bit last minute..

Every perk and weapon was used that we are not used to, which made a refreshing change for us.

The bunny rule was not decided either we asked, and you said ok a couple bunnied any way we were kool with that.

If you would like a rematch and play Search and Destroy lets set a date, most clan matches are s&d any way.

If you want to Bunny go for it. :)

See You In Game Guys

!TTM!HeadUK

Thanks for your input ToMMy and it was a great pleasure for me and the other clan leaders to Host the evening :).  Our cod 4 members are so use to playing to the rules set down on each of our servers, so it was very hard for some of us to adapt to the type of game play that [OGHF] are use to. 

We strictly forbid any type of deliberate spawn killing on our cod 4 servers, yet last night most of us were getting sniped, airstriked or naded on or just after leaving spawns :'(.  In future we may need to apply a few rules before hosting another match, then at least your guys and girls will be more aware of the way we play.

Having all perks and weapons available last night dosent normally happen during any inter clan war, so I may set the server to promod the next time, as long as both parties agree to that :).  It was still good fun last night regardless of !TTM! ending up with egg on our faces, but hopefully that wont happen again once we have fully established the game type and rules :).         

Twiz

I am sorry you all didn't enjoy the match last night but you are in the main Stock players and are not use to getting killed with one shot. That is HC for you.

I agree it was frustrating to be killed near the spawn so often but with 10 v 10 its hard not to have someone near a spawn. OGHF have a 6 sec spawn protection which makes it hard for you to die if you have just spawned.

The OGHF are excellent HC player and play on very full servers every day so are use to this type of game.

The were tactically excellent using snipers and runners, which was perfect for the game, whilst we were not pro active enough and should have pushed as a unit towards the centre of the map.

I understand peoples frustration but complaining after we are well and truly beaten sounds like sour grapes and I for one would like to congratulate OGHF for their excellent win.

TempoUK

If you guys are going to play an S&D Match then im up for that :D I used to play s&d on promod 24/7 so im pritty good at that  :like:

yogi

Quote from: !TTM!Twiz on January 18, 2016, 03:47:57 PM
I am sorry you all didn't enjoy the match last night but you are in the main Stock players and are not use to getting killed with one shot. That is HC for you.

I agree it was frustrating to be killed near the spawn so often but with 10 v 10 its hard not to have someone near a spawn. OGHF have a 6 sec spawn protection which makes it hard for you to die if you have just spawned.

The OGHF are excellent HC player and play on very full servers every day so are use to this type of game.

The were tactically excellent using snipers and runners, which was perfect for the game, whilst we were not pro active enough and should have pushed as a unit towards the centre of the map.

I understand peoples frustration but complaining after we are well and truly beaten sounds like sour grapes and I for one would like to congratulate OGHF for their excellent win.

I will not be organising another match against any other clan as it is not worth the hassle and will not play S&D if another is arranged.

Steve mate,  I personally didn't enjoy it for the reasons I said. ..but after saying that I do truelly thank you for it. ...I've been on oghf server and personally thanked them aswell. ...and admited we got hammered by them,

Please don't take it the wrong way mate. ..we were just letting off a bit steam after the bloodbath ,

You did a fantastic job mate

!TTM!HeadUK

Absolutely totally agree with you Martin. Steve done a great job and his efforts were truly appreciated by myself and those who took part :)

yogi

I would definitely be part of search and destroy and maybe on a modded map that's bigger, 

That should be a little less frantic for my little ticker lol

!TTM!midNight

twiz, as other said it had nothing to do with the match itself or anything like that. we just have a different gaming style. theirs was more effective, we lost. many of our team are splendid FFA players. i myself had fun in a very masochist way  :D :D. i guess the others felt the same way.

+-Recent Topics

Update on Rob by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
Today at 09:24:03 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu
September 30, 2022, 08:45:25 PM

TS by !TTM!HeadUK
August 13, 2022, 09:44:41 AM

World of Warships by Joker
August 11, 2022, 05:32:53 PM

Hi Again by !TTM!Mayhem
August 11, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

Modern Warfare Remastered Client Mod (Finally Game Will Be Playable) by !TTM!Scotty
July 14, 2022, 06:45:06 PM