+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

April 08, 2024, 05:30:11 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: I'll be on the server today! 🤞

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 314
Latest: ToMMy2
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 465
Most Online Today: 806
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 807
Total: 808

Server Banner

Another year been and gone

Started by -)DL(-Shane, December 31, 2015, 05:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-)DL(-Shane

well guys  it seems another year has been and gone

i would like to thank all of you for the support you have given to the !TTM! clan  from playing on our servers to helping covering the costs by donating funds towards the running costs

we will continue to run our servers into 2016 and see what new games come out and if then clan moves into hosting servers for these newer games too

i know we already a great team of server admins helping stop cheaters on our servers we will always need more help to keep cheaters off the server this doesnt have to be admins but just players who are willing to let us know whats going on and hopefully with some evidence like a screenshot or video showing the cheater

i hope to see you all in 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

!TTM!Trinity

We would all like to thank you  for your time and effort at !TTM! you have made Dayz a part of !TTM! against the odds in my opinion. With it being in beta for a start off,  i never thought it would take off like it has ;)

Well done to you and all the  !TTM! Dayz clan.

Happy New Year to you all  :D

SK4nda1

My dear friends of TTM,

I want to thank you all for all the fun you guys have brought me.
Especially i want to thank the persons that keep ttm a running community. TTM has always been a community i return to once in a while. TTM was my introduction to the social aspect of gaming, those 8 long years ago. That social aspect has been an important aspect kf my gamechoice ever since.

The people in this community and the memories od that start so long ago makes me wanting to return to our servers once in a while. Thankyou all for making TTM what it is.

I wish you all a terrificly good newyears and a happy and healthy 2016.

Cheers,
Bart

!TTM!HeadUK

Very well said Shane and others, and the same applies from me :). I go into 2016 with a toe missing, but I still come back fighting and dedicating myself into keeping !TTM! interesting and great :).

We have some great dedicated members, and those members have and will continue to receive a high clan position due to their dedication. We also have driftwood members who only play whenever they feel like it, and those members will never gain any of the full benefits that !TTM! can offer.

Yes we were purely a cod 4 clan 8 years ago, but times change and !TTM! has tried to change with the times. We are very willing to host any new games, as long as the members are willing to help finance those games with donations.   

Shane and other dedicated DayZ members/Admin have proven we can change with the times, and I thank Shane and those for putting our Dayz server high on the list of top DayZ servers :d.

Our cod 4 servers are still attracting players old and new, and I have no intentions of shutting down any of those servers whilst they continue to attract our members and regular players. I would like to thank !TTM!Biggles (Andy) for financing the H/C server over the past 2 months :d.

Our cod 4 Admin and Executives are very dedicated, but there's still room for improvement and attracting more players to the server. Any suggestions in achieving that will be gratefully appreciated :).

The BF4 server is still getting full every day at some point, and I thank !TTM!Hustler and Nutty Rob for all the effort they have contributed to keeping that server busy :c.

!TTM!Reepa has recently contributed ARMA 3 to our list of servers, and I truly thank him for that :). We will support Rees as much as possible in 2016 into putting that server within the top 10.

All in all 2015 has been a decent year for !TTM!, and yes we've had our ups and downs with certain members that have caused upset within the servers or website. Those members were dealt with in a true professional manner by us clan leaders and Executives, beings we will not tolerate any member upsetting other members within the clan.

The clan leaders and Executives/Admins are always available to help and deal with problem members or server problems, and that's something you will never experience in most gaming clans.  I'm just so proud to be part of a gaming clan that has a touch of class above most others, and my dedication will never cease.

I now take this opportunity to thank all our dedicated members and wish everyone a happy 2016 :ty :c :a.  :Firew :Firew :Firew :Firew

Despair

Hey guys just like to take this opportunity to wish every a great 2016 and to thank you all for keeping the clan and servers going. Lets hope that during 2016 TTM continues to go from strength to strength.
Due to personal problems I've not be able to game or to visit the website much, but I feel proud to be part of this clan and will endeavour to be more active if circumstances allow in the coming year.

Happy new year everyone

Ian

-)DL(-Trix

Just like to say thankyou to shane and the other admins and members of !TTM! for making the clan a welcoming and friendly environment, I look forward to a new year under the !TTM! roof.

Thanks guys and a happy new year :)

-Trix-

brut45uk

Hi guys

Just to say that the forum is just great and although I don't play now I come and see you every day.

You run a great clan and you never know I may start playing again, I know yogi and twiz and played with them for many years.

Have a great 2016 and keep safe.

+-Recent Topics

Update on Rob by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
April 26, 2024, 09:24:03 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu
September 30, 2022, 08:45:25 PM

TS by !TTM!HeadUK
August 13, 2022, 09:44:41 AM

World of Warships by Joker
August 11, 2022, 05:32:53 PM

Hi Again by !TTM!Mayhem
August 11, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

Modern Warfare Remastered Client Mod (Finally Game Will Be Playable) by !TTM!Scotty
July 14, 2022, 06:45:06 PM