+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

April 08, 2024, 05:30:11 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: I'll be on the server today! 🤞

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 314
Latest: ToMMy2
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4936
Total Topics: 465
Most Online Today: 671
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 676
Total: 677

Server Banner

Application for Fredrick ***APPROVED***

Started by Fredrick, December 16, 2015, 07:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredrick

Hello, I'm pretty much a lone survivor of Dayz who is tired of getting killed because he has no friends.  :'( :D

Morph

Good luck with your application :D  :like:

-)DL(-Shane

Quote from: Fredrick on December 16, 2015, 07:46:47 PM
Hello, I'm pretty much a lone survivor of Dayz who is tired of getting killed because he has no friends.  :'( :D

hello mate

i have edited your displayed name to just fredrick as your !TTM! tags are added once you are approved to join the clan

i can also edit your login if you want to just Fredrick just let me know

please can you tell us a little more about yourself

your ingame name is Fredrick i guess

other games you play ?

TempoUK

Welcome to the site mate. Good luck with your app and just remember to stay active. Try and use ts3 so the guys can get to know you abit better to  :like:

Fredrick

Alright well a little about myself;

My real name is in fact Fredrick,
I'm 22 years old and I'm from the United States but I'm currently serving in the Marines so I'm overseas.

Other games I play are Eve Online, RO2 and Total War Atilla.

I first got Dayz at the suggestion of a friend about a year ago and have been off and on it. Recently I've enjoyed it a lot more and I need to find a group for my long term longevity.

Me vs 4 others never tends to work in my favor. I know my way around the map very well, I even have tents pitched loaded with whatever gear i can scavenge. Most of my solo tactics have been hit and run on the airfield or military bases.

I dont go to Cherno to often, i tend to hang around the middle of the map and avoid people. Again this is because i have no group. More often than not people are hostile and fire bullets before you even get the chance to intoduce yourself. So that pretty much my story,

looking for a good group of guys, I dont consider myself a "veteran" but im no bambi either. I can be a great asset especially with observation or navigation.

Edited so i could read it (!TTM!*Shane)

-)DL(-Carnage

The next time you see a player chasing a fox for 1 hour don't kill him whilst he is skinning it you horrible man : )

-)DL(-Shane

thanks mate for the repost of your information

you will have to jump on teamspeak with us so you can get to know us

we do have a strange sense of humour but thats just us and most of us are from the UK 

madair

Hi Fredrick,

Welcome to the website and good luck with your application. Check out the rules and be sure to follow them and visit our servers and TeamSpeak so that others can get to know you better. I think that is still the course of action. Hope to visit with you some on TS on weekends.

!TTM!HeadUK

Welcome to the website and good luck with your application :).

Fredrick

Thanks guys!

I will definitely be on teamspeak more often. Just an FYI my occupation currently has me deployed in Romania so our time zones are slightly different.

The Internet is not that great either so until I go back to the states I may be sub-par to you guys. I will do my best and thank you for the well wishes. See you survivors out there I guess.

!TTM!slasher

-)DL(-Carnage

Welcome and you will probably get a better ping from Romania than the states! We are spread out all over the map at the minute Me Snapper & Woody are right up north near Severograd not sure were the others are most likely Myshkino tents cya on Teamspeak and in Chernarus.

-)DL(-Porky

Welcome and good luck with your app ;)

-)DL(-Daemonicus

Good luck with your application. Look forward to playing with you.

-)DL(-Shane

Fredrick please tag up

i have seen you are on the server alot mainly when most of !TTM! are offline but i have spoken with you when you were on at the same time as us so i am happy to add you as a clan member

!TTM!Fredrick

+-Recent Topics

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu
September 30, 2022, 08:45:25 PM

TS by !TTM!HeadUK
August 13, 2022, 09:44:41 AM

World of Warships by Joker
August 11, 2022, 05:32:53 PM

Hi Again by !TTM!Mayhem
August 11, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

Modern Warfare Remastered Client Mod (Finally Game Will Be Playable) by !TTM!Scotty
July 14, 2022, 06:45:06 PM