+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

April 08, 2024, 05:30:11 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: I'll be on the server today! 🤞

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 314
Latest: ToMMy2
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4936
Total Topics: 465
Most Online Today: 766
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 768
Total: 768

Server Banner

LisburnLoyalist (Ricky) App to join

Started by Ricky, July 22, 2015, 12:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky

Hi Guys,

My name is Ricky or known in game as LisburnLoyalist
I'm 24 and from Northern Ireland UK.
I played in your server for first time tonight was in for a few hours, which I throughly enjoyed I came in with a group of guys in cherno, you will probably remember I was last one alive in the apartments lol. Anyways I love playing games since I was a little kid, mostly Playstation but eventually started playing Medal of Honor on PC which got me hooked, though had to eventually buy my own gaming PC due to old one being crap, the first game I got was DayZ which I love, game is boundless anything can happen, I joined a clan called UNR which had there own server but got very little use so had to get rid off it, I took a month break from day z during the really bad updates and glitchs and hackers. But now that I've started again, I was looking to join a new team who resides in UK, was hoping I could get a tryout or something. Play from 6-12 most night after work. Would love to play with a group again it's way better!! :-) Peace Out 🍻🍻

TempoUK

Hi mate and welcome to the site. Good luck with your app and just remeber to stay active on the server's and website. I'll probly see u on DayZ soon  :D  :like:

!TTM!HeadUK

Welcome to our website Ricky, and one of the DayZ executives will be dealing with your application soon :)

-)DL(-Shane

Hello Ricky

I was in electro all night so never got to see you but I think one of our guys ran into you guys while I was still online

Please join us on teamspeak one evening so we can get to know you

Your application will be reviewed and updated once we are happy we know you

good luck 😁

Ricky

Yeah I'll be on tonight for a while I'll pop into teamspeak and the server, get some gear and be a hero!!

Speak later guys and thanks for reply, I seen you sent message Shane about doing a group war in cherno I was up for it but some guy starting sniping on us lol good fun...

-)DL(-Shane

Yes well I put alot of shout outs for pvp's

But any of the dayz admins can do it

Ricky

Just wanna say, was on tonight with few of your guys up round berezino, must admit one of funniest nights on day z in a while, some good kills and shootouts, not forget the ghillie guys was good teamwork by all, Got ourselves few nice M4s on the way ;-)

Thanks for having me and hope for more :)

TempoUK

-)DL(-Carnage

Good playing with you Ricky and great spotting the Ghillie dude! If it wasn't for you we would never of found him it was like Predator "LOOK DOWN THERE THROUGH THEM TREES" And we nailed him happy DayZ lol

Ricky

"Over here, Over here!!"  Haha yeah carnage was good fun though wasn't the only gillie guy to appear ask snapper and Wilson lol. Can't get on tonight guys with the girlfriend ;( lol

Be on tomorrow night with a few beers killing some guys on dayz btw if yas lose M4 don't forget I still have one :)

-)DL(-Shane

Welcome to the Clan Ricky

the dayz players say your a good lad so i will add you to the clan

i am not sure on the lenght of your player name so i will edit it to !TTM!Ricky

Ricky

Woohoooo!! That's sweet man cheers guys!! Do yass like daggss! Here I could change my name back to DynamoLufc!! ;-) Or Dyn. I'll be in tomorrow guys to roam the streets of Chernarus

TempoUK

Wilson

yogi

+-Recent Topics

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu
September 30, 2022, 08:45:25 PM

TS by !TTM!HeadUK
August 13, 2022, 09:44:41 AM

World of Warships by Joker
August 11, 2022, 05:32:53 PM

Hi Again by !TTM!Mayhem
August 11, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

Modern Warfare Remastered Client Mod (Finally Game Will Be Playable) by !TTM!Scotty
July 14, 2022, 06:45:06 PM