+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

April 08, 2024, 05:30:11 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: I'll be on the server today! 🤞

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 314
Latest: ToMMy2
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4936
Total Topics: 465
Most Online Today: 617
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 615
Total: 615

Server Banner

A lone wolf looking for pack (!TTM!) App "Ragnaros"

Started by Ragnaros, January 07, 2015, 10:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnaros

Honored TTM Generals.

I am a Ronin with out a flag to fight under and I have been encouraged bu Rob (Head-UK) last night to join !TTM!. I have been playing casual on and off !TTM! servers for a bunch of years now. I have been considering applying membership for your clan before, but I didn´t because I liked the freedom going full casual gave me in that period of my life. The TTM clan members have always remarked themselves with gentleman style and thats a samurai spirit I can relate to.

My name is Sophus and I am a Dane living in Copenhagen. I am 30 years old and I have just started my own business as a freelancer Illustrator. COD4 is my favorite FPS and I have tried other COD´s and FPS games, but non of them is giving me the same satisfaction as COD4. I am also keen on HL1 Deathmatch. I like playing many other kinds of games for example I have been playing a lot of Heartstone over the last year, but I have grown tired of the pay-2-win model Blizzard have put up around the cardgame. I like console gaming as well and I find it very interesting to buy old broken systems and then trying to repair them. Some times a clean up or a simple fix can make an old system running again. ^^
I have also considered started streaming COD4 on twitch.tv just because I would like to share the happiness the game gives me. And I also just got 100/100 fiber net so it is possible to stream with out loosing the low ping numbers that is important for good KdR.
Never the less I am not so interested in having many kills in a match - I value KdR higher. And you can often see me change playstyle to safely maintain the desired KdR against aggressive opponents. Of cause this is not always possible to have positive score, but I try at least. ^^ You can also see me sometimes going bananas with a silly class and shit on my KdR. The most important is that we have fun. ;)

I hope the !TTM! wolf pack would like to welcome a solid COD player to their team.

Kind Regards
Sophus

!TTM!Trinity

Hi Sophus

What a great introduction and application  ;)

I have seen you playing many times . Goodluck with your application, i look forward to shooting you soon
:evil

!TTM!$hiVa

Hey Sophus,great app indeed:D&good luck joining TTM.
"Om Namah Shivaya"

Ady

Welcome Sophus good to play against you on the stock server last nite good luck with your application hope to see you online later

yogi

Nice application sophus,

Rob ( head-uk)  doesn't carry much weight around here so there is no guarantee you will get in hahahaha

Just jocking mate, im sure you will be a samurai soon

Ragnaros

Thanks I am glad you guys like it. Free frags on me tonight, if you can catch me in the shadows. ;)
Fingers crossed.

!TTM!HeadUK

Well what can I say apart from, Welcome to the The Twisted Minds Sophus and get your tags on !TTM!Ragnaros  :grats :Firew :Firew :Firew :Firew :Firew

Ragnaros

That is awesome I hope I can make you guys proud. ^^
Thank you very much Head-UK and the rest of the TTM pack.

!TTM!slasher

PredatoR

TempoUK

Katsune

I will burry all the world on your strength

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

TheJoker

Sophus welcome to TTM m8 hope to catch you on the servers soon  :)

+-Recent Topics

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu
September 30, 2022, 08:45:25 PM

TS by !TTM!HeadUK
August 13, 2022, 09:44:41 AM

World of Warships by Joker
August 11, 2022, 05:32:53 PM

Hi Again by !TTM!Mayhem
August 11, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

Modern Warfare Remastered Client Mod (Finally Game Will Be Playable) by !TTM!Scotty
July 14, 2022, 06:45:06 PM