+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

April 08, 2024, 05:30:11 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: I'll be on the server today! 🤞

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 314
Latest: ToMMy2
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4936
Total Topics: 465
Most Online Today: 807
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 799
Total: 799

Server Banner

Intro from the Pred

Started by PredatoR, January 03, 2015, 06:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PredatoR

well what can i say ,  I am the predator aka Chris in my other world .

Im 47 and live in Northants UK , got 3 kids( 8 - 19 - 21)

I 1st started online gaming on farcry (the 1st one) where i got involved with the <god> clan and spent many nights running around monkey bay (the best map on there) .

After a year or so of that we all moved to cod4 , then after a few years on cod4 I separated from the gods as they went  to BF and i still was hooked on cod4 .

Then i come across the A1 server and started playing in there , thats where I meet mac and tracie and had many fun nights playing with A1 and quickly become an A1 member .

Anyway many years have past since then and here we are now a jump from perhaps 2006 to 2015 ,
And i just fancied another blast around cod4 again , even tho I have virtually played the FFA to death its nice to come back and find a good decent well run server to play in , and also seeing tracie online again strengthened statement  :)

Im usually a quiet person and some times dont say alot but hey thats just me , im more of a thinker and doer rather than a talker !

Any way enough of my babble , hope it makes some sort of sense   

thanks for letting me be part of the TTM clan , I may come and go from week to week but thats because  1. I do shift work and 2. I do take breaks from gaming as i do suffer with migraines and gaming dont usually help , Anyway now I know that TTM will be here Im sure I will be on a bit more than I otherwise would be .

Thanks TTM clan .

Chris aka the predator  :)   

yogi

Welcome chris, most if not all will know you mate

See you soon

!TTM!Trinity

Hi Chris  ;)

I was so pleased to see you on the server the other day , a very warm welcome to !TTM!, hope to enjoy a chat or 2 on ts sometime soon m8

Shoot you soon  :evil

TempoUK

TheJoker

Chris welcome to TTM m8 look foward to seeing you on the server again :)

!TTM!$hiVa

Hey Chris,nice application:D &good luck joining TTM. Always good rounds when u r on the server..
"Om Namah Shivaya"

PredatoR

thanks TTm clan you've definitely bought a new lease of life back to cod4 again , its great playing with some good people again !

if any one thinks i play to competitive or "cocky" then please say ! I don't think i do I just enjoy the challenge of gaming .
I only mention this as I was in the OGHF server a few times last year and I think they took A dislike to me rather quickly , maybe they just didn't like my gaming style  ? who knows !
I just didn't want to unknowingly annoy people here thats all .

Cheers Chris ..

yogi

The main focus playing on TTM server's chris is having fun, if your having fun with your gamestye then its fine by us

Nice tags chris btw

And im sure everyone at TTM appreciates you saying that we have brought a new lease life to cod, especially rob and tracie

We have tried our hardest to populate our server's and in the last few month's it's definitely paid off

Rob has tweaked some of the pb settings and we have seen a considerable amount of traffic through our server's

!TTM!Kuhaku

welcome to TTM chris.

and shift work isnt an excuse for being away for long times as i know cause i also do shift work.
and thats why i know we have more free time then most ppl have hehe.

as for te migrians i know how u feel having a bad headache.

Didnt know mac and Trix were part of A1 can u explain that Trix hehehe

enjoy ur stay and see ya on the server maybe some time

I have not failed. i just found 10000 ways that didnt work.

+-Recent Topics

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu
September 30, 2022, 08:45:25 PM

TS by !TTM!HeadUK
August 13, 2022, 09:44:41 AM

World of Warships by Joker
August 11, 2022, 05:32:53 PM

Hi Again by !TTM!Mayhem
August 11, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

Modern Warfare Remastered Client Mod (Finally Game Will Be Playable) by !TTM!Scotty
July 14, 2022, 06:45:06 PM