+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

January 02, 2024, 03:49:33 AM !TTM!Gunbarrle says: hello guys :)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 315
Latest: khsobhanah
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 466
Most Online Today: 757
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 741
Total: 741

Server Banner

new custom server

Started by !TTM!HeadUK, November 20, 2021, 07:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!TTM!HeadUK

I've added a new custom map server for us all to play on  :). server details are on the homepage. most of the maps are modded stock maps plus a few odd ones that players have liked in the past. Let me know if you have a custom map you would like installed. You can still create classes on the server, rather than you gaining rank like most other clans make you do. it will also rank you up to level 55 if you havent achieved that rank yet lol.     

!TTM!Mayhem

"...the essence of the evil government is that it anticipates bad conduct on the part of its citizens. Any government which assumes that the population is going to do something evil has already lost its franchise to govern. The tacit contract between a government and the people governed is that the government will trust the people and the people will trust the government. But once the government begins to mistrust the people it is governing, it loses its mandate to rule because it is no longer acting as a spokesman for the people, but is acting as an agent of persecution."-Philip K. Dick

!TTM!HeadUK

I still need to create a custom command line to disable pb, but i'll do that as sson as i can. Any problems with punkbuster before i disable pb, then you can download the pbsv files from here:  https://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe

!TTM!HeadUK

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

This will be perfect for me lol I need them classes without levelling up  ;D
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!DavJaVu

just been on the new custom server, very very impressive !!. i hope i can make the 27th but i will deffo be on over xmas at some point and i hope we can keep that server it looks great. A modern approach to an old game, well-done Rob and anyone that helped get that sorted.

!TTM!HeadUK

I spent 2 days configuring all 82 cfg files that need adjusting to suit the type of modded server most of us will enjoy, plus had to download and then upload several custom maps to the server and then test them in the map rotation. its not that hard but it was very time consuming, but well worth doing if it continues to keep us members happy. I fully intend keeping the server Dave as long as its used and justifies the donations used to run it  :).   

!TTM!Mayhem

Really a fun server and the new maps make for new challenges. I hope more are able to enjoy the custom server soon, Rob.
"...the essence of the evil government is that it anticipates bad conduct on the part of its citizens. Any government which assumes that the population is going to do something evil has already lost its franchise to govern. The tacit contract between a government and the people governed is that the government will trust the people and the people will trust the government. But once the government begins to mistrust the people it is governing, it loses its mandate to rule because it is no longer acting as a spokesman for the people, but is acting as an agent of persecution."-Philip K. Dick

!TTM!HeadUK

Yes Mark it makes a good change with just as much fun as the stock server. Hopefully we can attract more players and members to both of the servers. There are hardly any communities hosting basic stock maps servers which is very sad  :'(. Most are running cod4x or modded servers now. However there's no way i'm changing Slashers server to the cod4x update without his consent  :).   

!TTM!HeadUK

Map requests for the custom server are welcome, but for the moment i suggest we keep to the small maps whilst player amounts we have are low.
Maps can be found here:
https://customapscod.com/map_screen.php?game=COD4

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!HeadUK

Ive put the maps summit/seatown and 4t4scrap at the start of the rotation and added citystreets to the end of the rotation, and all seems well at the moment. I'll keep an eye on the server during the day to make sure the roatation works ok  :).

!TTM!HeadUK

map rotation for the custom server is as follows:
brokenroad
Stream
Nuketown2
bridge2011
csgo dust2
4t4scrap
seatown
summit snow
shipment snow
rust
csgo office
Vacant2 snow
Favela
cgc bog
broadcast2
asylum
doowood
swamp
toujane
city streets

I've checked that the rotation is rotating as it should with no issues so far thank goodness  :).

!TTM!Mayhem

Was on briefly earlier...rotated through 2 maps. Nice job, Rob! :P

!TTM!HeadUK

Thanks Mark. It took a lot of patience and time to upload all the maps, then add them to the rotation and set them all to fast upload to players. Then its a case of going through each map in the rotation to see if they work. Its a good job i'm retired and have the time to spend sorting out the server and maps  :D.   

+-Recent Topics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by khsobhanah
March 14, 2024, 03:16:16 PM

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu