+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

January 02, 2024, 03:49:33 AM !TTM!Gunbarrle says: hello guys :)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 315
Latest: khsobhanah
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 466
Most Online Today: 757
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 705
Total: 705

Server Banner

Andy's server.

Started by !TTM!HeadUK, March 26, 2020, 08:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!TTM!HeadUK

There isn't anyway to display any permanent server rules Andy without enabling punkbuster. With the old AGRCON tool you could add server messages and save them, then run those messages whilst you were running AGRCON. I can still download AGRCON, but for some reason i cant run it on windows 7. I keep getting an error message regarding the version of Java i'm using, and AGRCON instructs me to update my version of Java. I've tried updating Java, and according to the Java website I have the latest version for windows 7. I have manually created certain server rules in a text document and saved them, I can then display those rules on the server via rcon as and when required. That's the only way I can display any server rules at the moment sorry.

I can enable map vote into the server cfg file should you require that Andy, then at least you and other players can vote for the map you want. As far as i'm aware though it needs more than just one player to vote for a map change, and you also need to understand that by allowing map voting your also adding a possible further 10 second time delay between map changes  :-\

Yes you had 8 players on the server tonight besides yourself which was absolutely great, but none of those players apart from yourself and I had a legitimate guid that was recognised by Pb Bans lol ;D.  They were just a group of close friends who decided to take over your vacant server and have a bit of fun. Yes they were being very naughty by using racial remarks and swearing at each other occasionally, but that has to be expected whilst no server rules were being displayed. I asked you to turn a blind eye to that because I knew they would leave the server if you or I started laying down the law and enforcing the rules, and you agreed to that which was fabulous.

We may never see them on the server again, but if they do play again on a regular basis then their only going to attract more players to the server. As long as we keep the server hack free, then I dont see the need for us to display or enforce any rules for the time being  :). Just issue a mild warning if any player goes beyond what we would consider as being unreasonable/unacceptable behaviour :).

I've enabled map voting for the time being Andy  :).

!TTM!slasher

thanx for your in depth coments rob a usual a full and frank explanation, and yea rob totally agree m8 thanx rob :-)

!TTM!HeadUK

Wow what a damn cheek the player SZENORBI had last night on the server, by voting to temp ban me first then you Andy :o. I killed him 3 times in a row with my knife, then all of a sudden I noticed him bring up the ban vote and temporary ban me from the server. The guy was obviously pissed off at me for knifing him 3 times in a row, especially when he was getting a good death/kill ratio on all previous maps over the past two nights.  He's obviously young and very immature to even think about removing both of us from the server Andy, and his immaturity also shows by the amount of swearing and racist remarks he's used over the past two nights.   

If we had been running PB on the server then I could have instantly lifted both the temp bans on both of us Andy. I could have issued a permanent ban on him straight away via rcon last night, but i decided to let him and the others play just to let him think he had one over us  ;) :D ;D.  I then change the server settings slightly to remove the voting and reduce the temporary ban time from 3.600 seconds to 600 seconds, but I left it till after they left the server to restart the server to activate the changes. I then rejoined the server to check all the settings.   

The other 5 guys that were playing all acted in a perfectly good manner, it was just SZENORBI who was both very cocky and disrespectful. I'll confront him tonight and then give him a taste of his own medicine  ;D. Yes will probably end up losing the 5 good guys, but that's far better than letting one guy think he can own and rule the server/players the way he wants.   

If you go on the server tonight at about 6.00 Andy, then we'll test the voting system to make sure its disabled :).     

!TTM!HeadUK

A very quiet night on the server with just a netherland player, and of-course our old clan member Neo joining myself and Andy. None of the players from the last two nights appeared which was sad lol  ;D, beings I was truly looking forward to issuing a ban on the player SZENORBI. Lets hope he shows his face again real soon  :) ;D :D

!TTM!slasher

I think he will do rob at some point.

!TTM!HeadUK

Well we achieve our goal tonight Andy, and good work on trying to make him bite. He was fine the first map, but then his bucket mouth opened up. We may have lost his friends forever, but at least we managed to ban Szenorbi which was the main thing  :).

!TTM!slasher

yea well said rob, better to loose an idiot and his mates rob that let them ruin the gd name of ttm :-)

!TTM!HeadUK

I just wanted to thank everyone for the effort put into trying to populate this and the H/C server. This week has been the best we have had for a couple of years as far as players on the servers. That's all down to hard work and dedication, especially on the behalf of Andy and ToMMy  :). Well done guys and girls and lets keep up our efforts please, then we may equal OGHF soon  ::).   

!TTM!slasher

kicked this player Player Report : Created on 04-01-2020 at 18:00:19
Slot:  1
Player Name: JohnWayne     
Hash: eab45b2755f0267f8b4182749cbedfbe
Current Score: 20
IP Address : 109.173.217.255:123

was on the mbi aimbot

Reepa

Dr Riot seems to know where everyone is to seems a bit sus 

!TTM!slasher

cheers reapa ill have a look

tommy

Thats what I was Telling Rob He See's to Much :)

!TTM!Mayhem

Hi Folks,

Will join later today...looking forward to the maps.
"...the essence of the evil government is that it anticipates bad conduct on the part of its citizens. Any government which assumes that the population is going to do something evil has already lost its franchise to govern. The tacit contract between a government and the people governed is that the government will trust the people and the people will trust the government. But once the government begins to mistrust the people it is governing, it loses its mandate to rule because it is no longer acting as a spokesman for the people, but is acting as an agent of persecution."-Philip K. Dick

+-Recent Topics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by khsobhanah
March 14, 2024, 03:16:16 PM

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu