+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

January 02, 2024, 03:49:33 AM !TTM!Gunbarrle says: hello guys :)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 315
Latest: khsobhanah
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 466
Most Online Today: 756
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 752
Total: 752

Server Banner

Slashers problem.

Started by !TTM!HeadUK, December 18, 2019, 12:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!TTM!HeadUK

if the screen goes black then that normally points to a direct x problem Andy. If you got the original game on dvd, then explore the dvd and install the correct direct x files needed to run the game. Also make sure you install all the patches in the correct order. If you have the original 1.1 game version on dvd, then you cant just install the 1.7 patch as the game wont run.  If you can get the game running in the window where you can change the game options and join a game ect, then look down in the bottom right hand corner to see what version your running. you should see 1.7 or 17.9 if you have the cod4x patch installed.

If you have the original 1.1 game on dvd, then its best if you start from scratch again. Install the game plus the PB and direct x files first, then download and install the patches in the correct order. IE 1.1 to 1.2, then 1.2 to 1.3. 1.3 to 1.4 and so on till you have 1.7 installed. download the pb files from our website and replaced all the files in the pb folder with the files from our website.  You dont need to install the cod4x patch or the 1.8 patch, but that's available to download from here if you want to.   https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1758-cod4-18-security-patch-how-to-update-to-cod4-18-patch/

You can also download all the previous cod 4 patches if needed from here Andy.  https://www.moddb.com/games/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare/downloads/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-all-patches

Make sure your graphic card direct x drivers are also up to date.
If your trying to run the game on windows 10, then you may have to right click on the game icon when installed and run troubleshooting compatibility. Try running the game on windows 7 compatibility mode.

If your downloading the game from Steam then it's already the 1.7 version, so you wont need to install any patches to play on your server. However you may have to replace the pb files which you can download from our website  :).
Let us know what problems if any you come across whilst installing the game, and we will help you sort out any problems  :). I'm also available anytime if you need to phone me for help or advice, and I dont mind phoning your mobile if your running low on credit  ;D :D ;).

!TTM!slasher

rob ive tried 4 times to dl all patches for cod and wen im trying to un zip them im getting the msg te file is in unknown format or damage >:( >:( >:( >:(

!TTM!Scotty

Ok m8 first thing is DO NOT RUN THE PATCHES FROM THE COMPRESSED ARCHHVE as this buggered up my install. This happened to me and I had to reinstall the game :(

Make sure you extract all the files to a folder using winrar or whatever you prefer. Then install the files from there. If this does not work I suggest you download the patches from another source.

!TTM!slasher

scotty I cant dl the patches as they are corrupted the cod 4 im using rob is the original disk. I have patch 1.6 and 1.7 ive tried to update direct x but not getting any where my gc is up to date as can be  >:( >:( >:( >:(

!TTM!slasher

!TTM!slasher

!TTM!HeadUK

Hopefully these may help and work for you Andy. Click on the links/files you want from my google drive, then right click on each patch file individually or highlight all the files and download to your pc  :D. All the patches apart from the cod4x one are exe files, so they should automatically install themselves into your Activision folder. When the game is working for you, then go to your activision folder where the game is stored on your pc. Then rename the folder miles to milles. That will stop the annoying background music playing whilst your playing the game  ;D.

I've also added the mods and usermaps folders for download, and you can use them to replace the basic ones you have (Beings you've just installed the game). It saves you having to download mods or maps from OGHF and others when they add new maps to whatever rotation there using  :).

I've also added the Winrar installation files for download, beings you dont get the program with windows 7/8.1 or 10. Once you have installed the correct version you require (In your case the 64 bit ), then you need to add the rarreg.key into the winrar folder. winrar will install itself into the program files, so click on program files then winrar. Then copy the rarreg.key file and paste it into the winrar folder. Done and dusted as they say  :)

Patches
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mwPp2aNVo9-ei6KxRNOkAEDCNo-4tUfQ?usp=sharing
usermaps
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g3Fd8Jjy94b6-lyt-6zjusZyyHivvu9v?usp=sharing
winrar
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DOcnc3LzSHkjuBone9P5YwOqqkHk921k?usp=sharing
PB folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TmiPv3lrt3HuEb8os30zAzHsHZJiTcvE?usp=sharing
mods folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SWV3pwomgmkDTZ7grmhIOqoHWhTF4Vk8?usp=sharing

If you get any Any problems with a particular file once downloaded then let me know please. I'll also see if Shane can make all the files available and downloadable direct from our website  :). Taking into consideration it's Christmas, then I dont expect him to do that until it's convenient for him  ;).   

!TTM!slasher

thanx for all your help rob but no matter what I try I just cant seem to get the online cod mw 4 to work the game its self works perfect but not the on line I just don't no y ive down loaded all patches extracted them all  installed them 1 by 1 restarted my pc and still wont work tried the compatibillty tool that drew a blank  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

!TTM!slasher

here is my pc sys

Time of this report: 12/18/2019, 20:34:58
             Machine name: DESKTOP-G3JCHQP
               Machine Id: {E8F29D51-58FD-4231-A8DA-084D7DF711F4}
         Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)
                 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: Acer
             System Model: Predator PO3-600
                     BIOS: R01-B2 (type: UEFI)
                Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
                   Memory: 16384MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 16300MB RAM
                Page File: 5775MB used, 12956MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\Windows
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: 168 DPI (175 percent)
       System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: Enabled
                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.17763.0001 64bit Unicode

!TTM!HeadUK

If your running a realtek onboard sound device, go to the control panel, sound, recording devices and enable stereo mixer. that should get the multiplayer game to launch. Make sure you also plug in both the green and pink jack plugs into your pc if your using speakers or a headset. I run the game sound on my TV via my graphic card and HDMI cable, rather than me using the onboard sound card and speakers/headset  :).   

!TTM!HeadUK

Problem now sorted thanks to a dedicated clan leader ;Dhip hip hooray  :D :D :D

!TTM!slasher

well said rob give ur self a gold star :-)

!TTM!HeadUK

-)DL(-Shane

links to the downloads added to the rightside of the website

!TTM!HeadUK

Thank you so very much Shane  :).

+-Recent Topics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by khsobhanah
March 14, 2024, 03:16:16 PM

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu