+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

January 02, 2024, 03:49:33 AM !TTM!Gunbarrle says: hello guys :)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 315
Latest: khsobhanah
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 466
Most Online Today: 732
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 731
Total: 731

Server Banner

COD 4 XMAS BASH

Started by !TTM!HeadUK, November 25, 2019, 06:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!TTM!Scotty

I'll be on tonight. I hope to see a few of ya on the server :)

!TTM!HeadUK

Slasher me old mucker. you can download a good rcon program to change maps, kick. ban ect from Here.

http://www.eskiso.net/cod4cc.htm   

!TTM!HeadUK

Billy your Discord invite is invalid for one of these reasons.

WHAT TO CHECK
Expiration: Your invite link may have expired. In this case, please contact the server owner and ask them for a new invite.

Invalid Code: You may not have a legitimate invite code. Please check your code and try again. Remember that invite codes -are- case sensitive!

Ban: You may have been banned from joining this server. Bans are based on IP address, so you would need to contact the server admins and ask them to revoke all bans in their Server Settings. Just because they remove your name, does not mean the invite will work.

100 Server Limit: A user cannot be a member of more than 100 servers. If you are in too many servers, you'll need to leave one before you can join.

!TTM!HeadUK

There's a couple of good COD 4 programs for Assistant leaders and Admin to download and install from this site  :):

http://www.eskiso.net/cod4ssc.htm

COD4 Server Shortcut Creator.
COD4SSC will help you create COD4 shortcuts that when executed will make you join the specified server directly.
Features:
Ability to have a ingame name for each server
Ability to join passworded server
Ability to login to RCON when joining server.

CODWAWCC
COD4CC is a RCON tool made to manage Call of Duty 4 servers.
What's New in This Release:
Fixed 'MP' Bug -> MP Level not working (dawm spaces)
Fixed 'No Cursor' on "Start Server" -> No hand cursor showing on Start Server button
Fixed/Updates Banned List -> Parsed list now not showing the '^5Punkbuster Server:' thing
Added PB Restart function -> Restarts Punkbuster
Added Bad Name -> Kicks anyone that uses a defined "BAD NAME"
Added Bad Name List -> Shows you the list of Bad Names
Added New Maps Previews -> Map previews now also showing for new maps!
CHAT now working correctly.

I've tried the rcon program and its so easy to use unlike past rcon programs. Highly recommended by me  :).
Rcon password available for me on request :).

!TTM!HeadUK

I've sent out about 40 Email invites to past clan members and clan supporters, just to inform them we'll be having a FFA fun night on new years day. It could attract others to join us which would be fabulous  :)

!TTM!Hustler

Quote from: !TTM!HeadUK on December 27, 2019, 02:33:44 PM
I've sent out about 40 Email invites to past clan members and clan supporters, just to inform them we'll be having a FFA fun night on new years day. It could attract others to join us which would be fabulous  :).
Great idea Rob

!TTM!Mayhem

would like to say that it was nice to see some of you again for the 1st time in a long while. Enjoyed the play.
"...the essence of the evil government is that it anticipates bad conduct on the part of its citizens. Any government which assumes that the population is going to do something evil has already lost its franchise to govern. The tacit contract between a government and the people governed is that the government will trust the people and the people will trust the government. But once the government begins to mistrust the people it is governing, it loses its mandate to rule because it is no longer acting as a spokesman for the people, but is acting as an agent of persecution."-Philip K. Dick

+-Recent Topics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by khsobhanah
March 14, 2024, 03:16:16 PM

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu