+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

January 02, 2024, 03:49:33 AM !TTM!Gunbarrle says: hello guys :)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 315
Latest: khsobhanah
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 466
Most Online Today: 739
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 740
Total: 740

Server Banner

New Modern Warfare

Started by !TTM!Hustler, October 25, 2019, 07:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!TTM!HeadUK

Andy does your R9 GPU run purely from the power supplied by the PCIE slot on your motherboard, or does it have the power supplied direct from your PSU via the 6 pin connector?.  If you just have the low profile R9 card , then there far from being able to run new games that need a 2 gig minimum GPU. 

!TTM!slasher

sorry rob m8 not a clue but I got a 6 mb  grafix card and the 2at is not compatible wont fit in I bugared my wi fi trying  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( im now gonna go bk to pc world n hopfully get my cash bk 280 quid for card that don't fit in bloody mw

!TTM!slasher

update guys I need another pc to play mw as all graphix cards now will not fit in the pc I have  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

!TTM!HeadUK

That's a right kick in the balls Andy, especially when you only purchased the pc not too long ago and buggered up the pc wifi trying to fit the card in.  Not a lot i can say about it, apart from seek professional advise on what your needs for a pc are and games you intend playing on it.

!TTM!Hustler

Ahh mate sorry to hear this hope you get sorted soon pal

!TTM!slasher

yep theres a pc I bn looking at 1300 quid comes with a free copy of mw I got until the 18th of nov to decide or I might put this hd in the new comp what u reckon guys

Reepa

!TTM!Hustler

Quote from: !TTM!slasher on November 02, 2019, 05:01:09 PM
yep theres a pc I bn looking at 1300 quid comes with a free copy of mw I got until the 18th of nov to decide or I might put this hd in the new comp what u reckon guys
you will be able to download your game onto the new HD. put the old one in for more storage space m8

!TTM!slasher

Achieve: Fast computing with the latest tech
Intel® Core™ i7-8700 Processor
RAM: 8 GB / Storage: 1 TB HDD & 256 GB SSD
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB

is that 1 any gd guys

!TTM!Hustler

Not bad slasher if you could manage 16g ram and maybe a 1070 would be good keep shopping around m8

!TTM!HeadUK

There's always good bargains available if your prepared to wait and shop around, and that includes 2nd hand PC's or parts. On Gumtree on Sunday I noticed a guy selling an Asus SLI Gaming motherboard complete with an 8 core I7 cpu and decent CPU cooler on the board, plus 6 gig of DDR3 Gaming ram and a 850 watt modular PSU and a 1024 gig nvida GTX 260 card. All that lot for £70 :D, so i straight away contacted the guy and drove to his place of work between Cardiff and Barry yesterday morning. 

When i got to his place of work he opened the boot of his car to show me the PC bits, but they were still situated inside a Gigabyte Aurora 570 solid aluminum ATX gaming tower. He then told me I could have the case as well, beings it was far too big and heavy for his needs now.  As you can imagine I was rubbing my hands together just like Delboy :D, because bargains like that rarely come up for sale at such a cheap price.  To top off the deal he even gave me £10 back just after i passed the £70 to him, and he told me that would cover my fuel cost  :).  Ok it was a 46 mile round trip to go and get the bits, but my god it was well worth it.

When i got home I straight away put a 500 gig hard drive and sata connection lead into the case, and I had windows 10 up and running within about 30 minutes. Also in the case were three decent system cooling fans, so I didn't need to put any of those into it  :).  Last night I was looking on Gumtree again for a decent graphic card to add to the system, and I noticed a Newport guy has been trying to sell his Gigabyte NVIDA GTX 680 OC 4 GiG card without success for £85 for about a month now. I messaged him last night and managed to get the card this morning for £55  :D. All I need now is a 6 to 8 pin PCIE adapter lead to run the card in the PC, and I've ordered 2 of them from Ebay this morning for £2.74.  At the end of the day I'll have a spare I7 based gaming rig which has only cost me £117.74. Now beat that if you can ;D ;D ;D.

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Lol that's the way to do it Rob, bloody right as well.
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!slasher

nice 1 rob erm found 1 just like that rob in a tip cost bugger all  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lol got my new pc and can play the new mw when will be getting a dedi server rob do we no ?

!TTM!HeadUK

Glad your all sorted out now Andy, and no news so far from GTX gaming regarding available servers for the game  :(.

!TTM!Hustler

Quote from: !TTM!HeadUK on November 12, 2019, 01:52:06 PM
There's always good bargains available if your prepared to wait and shop around, and that includes 2nd hand PC's or parts. On Gumtree on Sunday I noticed a guy selling an Asus SLI Gaming motherboard complete with an 8 core I7 cpu and decent CPU cooler on the board, plus 6 gig of DDR3 Gaming ram and a 850 watt modular PSU and a 1024 gig nvida GTX 260 card. All that lot for £70 :D, so i straight away contacted the guy and drove to his place of work between Cardiff and Barry yesterday morning. 

When i got to his place of work he opened the boot of his car to show me the PC bits, but they were still situated inside a Gigabyte Aurora 570 solid aluminum ATX gaming tower. He then told me I could have the case as well, beings it was far too big and heavy for his needs now.  As you can imagine I was rubbing my hands together just like Delboy :D, because bargains like that rarely come up for sale at such a cheap price.  To top off the deal he even gave me £10 back just after i passed the £70 to him, and he told me that would cover my fuel cost  :).  Ok it was a 46 mile round trip to go and get the bits, but my god it was well worth it.

When i got home I straight away put a 500 gig hard drive and sata connection lead into the case, and I had windows 10 up and running within about 30 minutes. Also in the case were three decent system cooling fans, so I didn't need to put any of those into it  :).  Last night I was looking on Gumtree again for a decent graphic card to add to the system, and I noticed a Newport guy has been trying to sell his Gigabyte NVIDA GTX 680 OC 4 GiG card without success for £85 for about a month now. I messaged him last night and managed to get the card this morning for £55  :D. All I need now is a 6 to 8 pin PCIE adapter lead to run the card in the PC, and I've ordered 2 of them from Ebay this morning for £2.74.  At the end of the day I'll have a spare I7 based gaming rig which has only cost me £117.74. Now beat that if you can ;D ;D ;D.

Jammy Git lol ;D

+-Recent Topics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by khsobhanah
March 14, 2024, 03:16:16 PM

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu