+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

January 02, 2024, 03:49:33 AM !TTM!Gunbarrle says: hello guys :)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 315
Latest: khsobhanah
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 466
Most Online Today: 757
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 715
Total: 715

Server Banner

Windows 10

Started by tommy, October 05, 2019, 11:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommy

Short story hehe

Just up graded son's PC and  his been running a dodgy copy of Windows 7 for x amount of years, he decided to go for Windows 10.
We look in shops and Windows home was about £89 and Pro version £180 wow we said............!!

So we went for the Pro version but we only paid £20. We went to https://softwaregeeks.co.uk

Fully legit Licence for windows you just download Windows from Microsoft and install job done.
Create a USB back up it easy.

It works because Microsoft sells the Licences all around the world at different prices, but Microsoft does not stipulate where the licence is from when you active it.

Its married to your motherboard but for £20 it worth it.

You probably all know about this any how and I'm just bringing you old news hehe.

But its my contribute to the Forum.

ToMMy

Reepa

you could of got a windows 10 pro key  of ebay for about £3 mate

!TTM!HeadUK

Or download KMSPICO 10.1.8 FINAL and use the portable activator for windows 10 and office products  ;D :D ;) I say no more apart from disable windows defender before running the KMS program.   

Reepa

tommy

Hi sorry been away..............Wedding Anniversary  ;D ;D

Yes Reepa I did see some for that price on EBay, but I wanted some Providence and Geeks.com gave me that, so £20 I was happy with.

Rob what can I say lol (cough) KMSPICO 10.1.8 FINAL not the way I wanted to go but thanks.

!TTM!HeadUK

I dont use KMSPICO myself Tommy, beings i can use the PC shops Microsoft account to activate windows 10 on any pc or laptop. I can also use the activation key from any windows 10 pc/laptop the shop scraps for parts, as long as that's accessible  :)

tommy

" I can also use the activation key from any windows 10 pc/laptop the shop scraps for parts,"

Nice One Dude :):)

!TTM!Mayhem

I recently grabbed a free Win10 Upgrade, just haven't pulled the trigger as of yet. I really enjoy my Win 7 rig and I have 3 Win 10 computers already...I just don't know if I will make the move on my #1 rig...any thoughts?
"...the essence of the evil government is that it anticipates bad conduct on the part of its citizens. Any government which assumes that the population is going to do something evil has already lost its franchise to govern. The tacit contract between a government and the people governed is that the government will trust the people and the people will trust the government. But once the government begins to mistrust the people it is governing, it loses its mandate to rule because it is no longer acting as a spokesman for the people, but is acting as an agent of persecution."-Philip K. Dick

!TTM!HeadUK

A lot of people just dont like the thought of changing and getting use to a more modern/different operating system Mark, but you can download and install this to change the way windows 10 looks and works for you:

http://www.classicshell.net/downloads/

You can then alter/change windows 10 to look and work just like windows 7 and previous other Microsoft operating systems.  I'm still running windows 7 on my main gaming rig, and that's mainly due to me still having older games installed on that pc. Surprisingly enough I'm still getting update notifications from Microsoft, regardless of them supposedly stopping all support for windows 7 ::).   I'm going to continue running windows 7 whilst Avast and other good anti virus programs are still available for that operating system  :) :).

!TTM!Mayhem

Thanks M8...I just don't like the way Microsoft is all in your business
"...the essence of the evil government is that it anticipates bad conduct on the part of its citizens. Any government which assumes that the population is going to do something evil has already lost its franchise to govern. The tacit contract between a government and the people governed is that the government will trust the people and the people will trust the government. But once the government begins to mistrust the people it is governing, it loses its mandate to rule because it is no longer acting as a spokesman for the people, but is acting as an agent of persecution."-Philip K. Dick

+-Recent Topics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by khsobhanah
March 14, 2024, 03:16:16 PM

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu