+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

January 02, 2024, 03:49:33 AM !TTM!Gunbarrle says: hello guys :)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 315
Latest: khsobhanah
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 466
Most Online Today: 700
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 703
Total: 703

Server Banner

!TTM!/-)DL)- Plans for the near future

Started by !TTM!HeadUK, September 22, 2017, 08:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!TTM!HeadUK

During the next couple of months or so, Shane intends setting up and running his and our website and certain game servers from his home in Hampshire via a dedicated server :).  That will of course save us the expense of renting our current servers from people like Gaming Deluxe and Multiplay, and give us to freedom to add or remove games as and when requested :).

I'll be donating the workstation/server to enable us to do this, and Shane will be traveling to my home in Newport to collect the beastly machine as soon as his car is fixed ;D.  The only down side myself and Shane can foresee at this moment, is that all game servers and maybe other IP addresses will obviously change. Any questions relating to our intended plan can be posted here, and myself or Shane will do our best to answer those questions :).

Specifications for the workstation/server are as follows:
Two Xeon 2.6Ghz hex core cpu's. 24 cores in total.
64GB 1600 DDR3 ECC memory (board will take up to 196GB).
Supermicro  X8DTH-6F motherboard with 7 PCIe slots.
Corsair 250 gig SSD drive
ATI Sapphire Toxic edition R9 270 2GB GDDR5 graphics card.
EVGA Gold 750Watt PSU.
Two corsair 110i water cooling systems, both with double radiators and double fans. 
Corsair Cube case.
USB 3.1 and USB C 10Gbs PCIe card.

Over the next couple of days I'll try and get my hands on a decent size Hard drive for the workstation :).

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Very wise decision - thanks Shane mate for the help and Rob for donating the machine to make it happen :D what a beast of a computer that is hahaaha - if needed, i have 4 spare 1 tb hdd's and a few 500gb ones, your welcome to them if needed, just give me address and they'll be sent through.
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!HeadUK

Thanks very much for the offer of the hard drives Billy, so wait until Shane see's this post and let's us know if they will be needed. I can only assume there will be a need to run each server on a separate hard drive?, but only Shane can answer that question lol as i'm too thick for technical stuff like that ;D

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

No problem mate - Hahahaha I'm the same, I have no idea with stuff like that lol like another bloody language  :o
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

-)DL(-Shane

hey guys,

i hope to get this up and running soon as i get my car back on the road ..... (waiting for my engine to be sent back from scotland where it is meant to be being rebuilt)  ..... the more storage space the better as its surprising how much room is taken up by a few games

i have been running a few test servers over the last month or 2 and they seem to run really well other than my dynamic DNS checking the ip every 4 weeks  .... but i will look into getting a business internet account for a static IP

anyway when we change over there maybe a short downtime of the websites / servers while i set it all up

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Downtime is fine Shane, do what you need to do mate when you can :) - I'm sending rob some stuff so will send  him the 4 1tb hdd's so when you pick the pc up you will have them there as well :)

!TTM!HeadUK

There's not a lot of space for 3.5 inch hard drives in the base of the corsair case, but there's ample space for six or more 2.5 laptop drives in the back section of the case. I managed to acquire five 80 gig sata laptop drives from a source today, plus I got about 6 more varied size ones in my flat somewhere. I'm sure we will have enough drives to get us on our way :).

Oooh and I still got Shane's Toshiba laptop in my flat which has been there for about 18 months or maybe longer, so I'll be glad to see the back of that ha ha  ;D ;D ;D.

!TTM!SNeeKYp

-)DL(-Shane

i have added some servers for you to try out

please let me know if anything needs to be changed

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

-)DL(-Shane

can someone jump on waw and test it as i havent got it installed at the min

!TTM!SNeeKYp

!TTM!HeadUK

I've added the server to my favorites and its showing in my list, but every time i try to join the server it times out :(. I've looked at the server info which is showing it as being online, but keeps timing out on me boo hoo ;D.   

!TTM!slasher

i was in the waw server yesterday seemed fine to me rob :-) the only time it timed out was wen it was offline

!TTM!HeadUK

I was referring to our two new W.AW servers on our dedi in my last post Andy. The GamingDeluxe W.A.W server was online and had 7 players on it last night, yet our servers kept timing out for some reason. I intended testing out our servers last night, but ended up playing on the one that was online.  There's going be times whilst Shane is configuring the dedi that's its going to be offline for short periods, so that's something we will have to except for a little while :).

+-Recent Topics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by khsobhanah
March 14, 2024, 03:16:16 PM

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu