+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

January 02, 2024, 03:49:33 AM !TTM!Gunbarrle says: hello guys :)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 315
Latest: khsobhanah
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 466
Most Online Today: 728
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 678
Total: 678

Server Banner

Started by !TTM!HeadUK, December 31, 2016, 09:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!TTM!HeadUK

I would just like to thank all of our dedicated members and supporters, for all the effort you've contributed during the past year :). We've had our ups and downs as usual as most clans do, but at the end of the day we are still together as a clan :).  New games are killing off most clans now, due to game suppliers not being able to host or supply the new games. Online gamer's want to move with the times and play the new games coming out, hence why some of our members cant be bothered being involved in our clan anymore.
That however will never stop myself staying a dedicated COD fan :).

I'll be setting up a COD world at war server between now and tomorrow, then at least some of us can enjoy playing that instead of cod 4.

In the mean time I wish you all a happy new year, and hope you all have a fantastic time :D :) :-* :-*.

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Massive thanks to you Rob, without you this wouldn't exist mate, but I know you know your appreciated :) Im excited about the idea of the World at war server, I don't have the game now but will definately get it, I loved that game. appy new year Rob, hope 2017 brings you the very best
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!HeadUK

Thank Billy and thanks for all your help with regards to the website :). I've ordered the WAW server from deluxe gaming, because clanforge are not interested in supplying a server.  I know we already have a WAR server in our cod 4 server packages, but i'm certainly not going to adjust one of those JUST to cater for WAW :).     

!TTM!HeadUK

Hi.
The new World at War server is now active  :). If you have any question regarding the server, then your welcome to make up a topic in the servers new board:). Patch download information is available in this topic  http://www.thetwistedminds.net/2017/index.php?topic=2359.0

!TTM!slasher

Ive just seen this topic ive got this game somwhere ill have a dabble wen im feelin a bit better rob as what has already been said with you mate ttm would not exist but to save some cash at any time, then pls feel free to turn my server into a waw 1 i realy dont mind keep goin rob, out of all the clans going ttm has the the best clan leader.

!TTM!HeadUK

Thank you so very much for your kind words and compliment Andy, but !TTM! wouldnt be the same without you or our other dedicated members/Executives :). I have no intention of ever changing your server from Cod 4 Andy, but if you feel its a waste of time we can always swap it to COD 1 or COD 2 :).

It took me about 3 hours just to work out how to get the WAW start command line right to disable PB lol, beings I haven't played around with those type of cfg or command files since we were with bobcat gaming :D.

!TTM!HeadUK

Many thanks to Ady, Reepa and mark mayhem for joining me on the WAW server, and I must say I found it a great laugh and so different in many ways from COD 4.  Starting off from scratch again really makes you more aware of the way you play the game, due to all the experience youve gained like me from playing COD 4 since 2007.

Yeah I beat knife man Ady and Reepa twat on most maps lol, and that's without me even being familiar with those maps :D. I know we're all dedicated COD 4 fans, but I would love to see more of us playing on the WAW server on a regular basis. Maybe we can dedicate a certain night to playing World at War instead of COD 4 ? ;).

Any further replies regarding the WAW server need to be posted in the WAW section of this forum please :).

!TTM!slasher

all sorted guys :-)

+-Recent Topics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by khsobhanah
March 14, 2024, 03:16:16 PM

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu