+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

January 02, 2024, 03:49:33 AM !TTM!Gunbarrle says: hello guys :)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 315
Latest: khsobhanah
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 466
Most Online Today: 642
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 644
Total: 644

Server Banner

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Started by !TTM!Scotty, June 28, 2016, 11:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!TTM!$hiVa

Each to their own m8..I don't like Battlefield 1,not one bit tbh*;saw some gameplay&those op self-repairing tanks,weird horses&using a whole clip to get a kill,campers everywhere-not for me,thx.But am really hyped,soz lol, about cod4R&the likes it gets..https://youtu.be/TmRlBZs5eF8 I rlly hope they will not mess it up,give us some dedi servers&tools to make next gen Promod:D:D
"Om Namah Shivaya"

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

when they made cod4, they knew how to make a game, now unfortunately they do not... this remastered version will be a fail.. id love to be wrong, but i cant see it been a success like cod4 was .. thing with cod games since cod4 is, they gradually got worse, the player count lowered and lowered, cod4 was a masterpiece, one of the best, and then they released garbage, now they're trying to sort it out by remaking it lol.. it wont work.

It's newer graphics with newer features which sometimes isnt the best thing... again, i do hope im wrong, id love to see it be a success and prove me wrong, but today, the way games are made.... my opinion is it'll be a complete failure, cod is on it's way out.

I dont play the battlefield games anymore.. i paid far too much for bf3 and bf4 with their premiums.. i wont be doing that again for battlefield 1 (well... maybe i will) lol it's been years since battlefield or cod made a good ww2 game, battlefield succeeded and cod failed.. cod arent doing and havnt done for years what the majority of the people want.. battlefield have adressed those who wanted a ww2 game.. like them or hate them.. they have it spot on.

Cod are trying far too hard and failing too much, all this futuristic stuff has knackered em..

I just looked at the player count on steam, bo3 - 13k players in one day was their peak.. that's horrendous.. especially when compared to how it used to be.

But no chance am i paying them prices lol

anyway.. just my opinion  ;D
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!$hiVa

Hmm,interesting..Ask any Cs:go player about Battlefield 1 m8 e.g.&i bet the result will be the same..They will tell you that the game is fun cuz it's new atm but nothing more than that.They will tell you,that they play fps for ten years or more&finish up last somehow lol cuz of campers&op stuff like horses or tanks/it's just frustrating to play it,like Battlefront imo.
Ea&Activision have the same business model for a few years now which is making games for kids (Call of money lol*).The last good Battlefield for me was Battlefield 3 or 4 wasn't 2 bad&from Cod series i liked MW2 (except for that damn iwnet),&Black ops1,that was poorly optimized  for pc:/ They just don't give out the tools to make all these games better&mostly not even dedicated servers cuz they wouldn't earn as much as they do now ..

Quote from: !TTM!DonPietro on September 06, 2016, 12:20:20 AM
it's been years since battlefield or cod made a good ww2 game, battlefield succeeded and cod failed..

Lol no,they are both doing something for their fan base just in diff ways.With Cod4R they will give us dedi servers &MW2 hit detection which could be interesting..&Btw,Cod:IW will sell cuz kids love it,all those dislikes on yt dont mean much m8..

"Om Namah Shivaya"

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Oh I totally agree with you neo, it'll definately sell, even the 9 year old boy wants it for his birthday... fml! lol  but yeah I know what your saying.
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!HeadUK

From what I've seen so far its no different from COD 4, apart from the menu and adding a bit more colour and scenery to the maps ;D. Maybe people will come back to the original once buying the game, after realising its a total waste of money for what you get from a remake ;D.

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

Lol I couldn't agree more Rob..  In my opinion anybody who buys it is daft,  it's exactly the same with a few daft features

!TTM!$hiVa

U guys would <3 it cuz there's no bounces,proper strafing etc. stuff..
"Om Namah Shivaya"

Reepa creaper

!TTM!$hiVa

@Reeps:i cannot answer that m8, lol..Have you?
"Om Namah Shivaya"

Reepa creaper

lol why not m8 and im getting it this week  :)

!TTM!$hiVa

"Om Namah Shivaya"

!TTM!$hiVa

Console port,no dedi servers&no mod tools etc.U done f****d it up!@AJ as expected.. :'(
"Om Namah Shivaya"

!TTM!$hiVa

"Om Namah Shivaya"

+-Recent Topics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by khsobhanah
March 14, 2024, 03:16:16 PM

Update on Rob by !TTM!DavJaVu
December 25, 2023, 12:10:49 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu