Username:

Password:

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!TTM! ShoutBox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 293
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Anti Cheat Groups

!TTM! CoD4 PB files Download *

Author Topic: !TTM! and |VSOP| merge to form a great new family.  (Read 3465 times)

!TTM!HeadUK

• !TTM! Clan Leader
  • mobile 07967514342
!TTM! and |VSOP| merge to form a great new family.
« on: February 14, 2018, 09:17:46 PM »
About 6 months ago mark of |VSOP| approached me and suggested a possible merge between his new clan |VSOP| and !TTM!, and since then I've been looking at the state of !TTM! and other existing clans and considering the idea. I have to be honest with my self, and except the fact that cod 4 and many great clans have just faded away with time.  Most members of those clans were either moving onto playing better pc games, or resorting to playing online console games instead

!TTM! was one of those effected clans where members were still joining occasionally, yet about two years ago i noticed the majority of our older dedicated members were no longer playing cod 4 or had became inactive for a long period of time. I contacted a few of those members, and they told me they were playing better pc games online via ORIGIN. I tried to rent several new game servers via deluxe gaming, but was told the games servers are not available to rent.

New online games were the main cause of many great existing cod 4 clans to disappear without a trace, because the majority of members didnt want to continue being in a clan and playing old out dated games anymore :(. The same applied to most !TTM! members, and there was nothing i could do about it  :(.    The last thing i wanted was to see was !TTM! fade away and die a slow death, and I knew there were still loads of online players who still love playing cod 4 and other older games.  I tried renting servers like CSGO and another cod 4 server, then changing the 2nd cod 4 server several times to different game style and mods. This made no difference and did nothing to attract new members or players to the server.

Myself or Billy could have deleted or removed all non active clan members 2 years ago, and that would have left me with just a hand full of truly dedicated members  :'(. I decided not to touch or alter the members list, because it just looked good if you want the truth. I then had problems in my left leg and the big toe was amputated, so my mind was more on recovering from that than doing anything to try and populate our existing cod servers. 

I then decided to rent a W.A.W server, which i'm glad to say that was and still is attracting a few players a week :). I need to thank !TTM!Slasher (Andy) for his total dedication and monthly donation which has been keeping that server active, because that server wouldn't be running now if it wasn't for him  :)

I fully intended discussing a possible merge with Mark just before Xmas last year, but then one of the little toes on my right foot went black. That has since been amputated and i'm well on my way to a full recovery now, but my main goal now is to still try and make !TTM! a great place to be  :).   We all know for a fact the OGHF clan and servers get very populated every night without fail, so what makes them and their servers attract so many players more than !TTM! or |VSOP|.   Having the b3 add on controlling the servers and less Admin is a winning combination, plus having a change of modded maps occasionally to stop players getting bored.

Mark has b3 on his current server plus he has a combination of stock and modded maps, players are also allowed to cast a map vote at the end of each map :). Mark has the same as what OGHF have to offer, so he has a winning combination at the moment that attracts new players and existing OGHF members :).  Mark is truly dedicated and will spend hours on his server with the help of ToMMy trying to attract players, and that's the dedication I love to see :).  !TTM! have nothing to lose by merging with Marks |VSOP| clan, hence why I've decided not to give up the opportunity of joining forces with him to create a new big happy family :).

There will be lots of changes being made to this website over the next month or so to reflect on the merge, so please be patient whilst those changes are being made. Billy and Shane will be helping me with those changes as and when they happen, so many thanks to both of them and their long standing dedication to !TTM!  :).  All changes will be listed here or in a new topic, so please check out this post and the forum on a daily basis for those changes. 

Shane has decided his Death-Lords clan and members will remain affiliated, and Shane will remain in total control of this website. I have given Shane access to one of my steam accounts which has just over 200 games on it, and he'll be installing a few older FPS games onto the clans dedi server soon to give members a different choice of games other than cod 4.

Billy is currently working on the existing clan members list and old outdated topics, and over the next few days he hopes to adjust the accounts of all non active clan members. He will also email those members to update and inform them of this clans merge with |VSOP| :).

I will update this post when other changes are made, but in the mean time it time for nice cup of coffee with loads of JD in it :D.     

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

• !TTM! Assistant Clan Leader
Re: !TTM! and |VSOP| merge to form a great new family.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 09:57:39 PM »
Thanks for the fully explained post Rob :) you know my thoughts about all of this but for the rest I would like to add I am very happy with this merge, it's been a long time coming, and together we can make things great once again.  Times changed, people moved on but luckily we still have dedicated members who are willing to put the effort in.  This will prove to be great for us as one.  Especially knowing VSOP also have some great dedicated members.

Andy, bravo to you mate, your constant support to the WaW server is truly appreciated, and I applaud the time and money you put in to keep the server going :)

I'm also happy to have DL as an affiliate still.  Thanks for your constant dedication Shane.

Rob, again you know how I feel but I thank you for having the vision to move us forward, without you none of this would've happened.

A huge thank you to Rob, Mark, Shane and Andy etc

Onwards and upwards :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:59:10 PM by !TTM!DonPietro 比利 »
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

!TTM!HeadUK

• !TTM! Clan Leader
  • mobile 07967514342
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 10:21:47 AM »
Thank you for your continued support and vote of confidence Billy :).

!TTM!HeadUK

• !TTM! Clan Leader
  • mobile 07967514342
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 10:28:58 AM »
Further to my original post both clans will keep there own websites, and Mark will recruit new members via his website and servers.  Any new members Mark recruits will be automatically become a member on our website.  Shane will change the look of our website home page when he gets the chance, to incorporate both clans logos rather than just !TTM! :)

!TTM!slasher

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 11:00:19 AM »
all I can say is well done to all concerned in making the merger possible I think it is a much needed change of direction as what has been said onward and upwards, thank you both for the kind words rob and billy but its realy nothing to the time and effort you guys put in to ttm you both deserve a pride off ttm awards for the time effort and money that you put in :-).

!TTM!HeadUK

• !TTM! Clan Leader
  • mobile 07967514342
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 11:18:40 AM »
You've been one of the main supporting walls of !TTM! for years now Andy, and without you one or more of those walls would have collapsed a long time ago.  Your health has prevented you from doing certain things within the clan, but as far as dedication is concerned your still in the top 3 members in my eyes.  Your also still number one when it comes to you making a monthly donation, when most members seem to forget it takes both money and total dedication to keep a good thing going strong. Thank you Andy :).     
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:27:13 AM by !TTM!HeadUK »

|VSOP|von_Zeist

• !TTM! Clan Leader
  • I am a newbie please be gentle
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 04:04:52 PM »
Well Spoken Robert!
I am not much of a writer but soon will change some text on vsop website.
Realy looking forward to play and present us as new Family!
Greetz,
Mark (alias VZ alias von Zeist)

!TTM!HeadUK

• !TTM! Clan Leader
  • mobile 07967514342
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 04:17:48 PM »
Thanks Mark  :).

Scotty

• !TTM! Supporter
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 04:29:39 PM »
Well this all makes total sense :) I even thought about suggesting it last year as we were playing on VSOP more than any of the TTM servers.

!TTM!HeadUK

• !TTM! Clan Leader
  • mobile 07967514342
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 04:46:41 PM »
The majority of us were actually playing on the OGHF servers Scott, beings those were the only populated servers worth playing on :D. Mark and Tommy were of course still in the OGHF clan or about to leave OGHF at the time :).

ViP3R

• Honorable Members
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 10:55:09 PM »
Want to wish you both congratulations on the merge my beloved !TTM! will always be a big part of me and lots of other ppl too came as a bit of a shock when i read this but you have to keep moving forward as we did.

Massive love From us all OcG

on a personal not your still a git =ROB=
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 10:57:53 PM by ViP3R »

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 11:33:34 PM »
Cheers Daz mate, hope you and the family are well!  :)
The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

ViP3R

• Honorable Members
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2018, 03:06:40 AM »

Thanks billy yes mate all super hope the baby is good !

!TTM!HeadUK

• !TTM! Clan Leader
  • mobile 07967514342
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2018, 03:32:44 AM »
Thanks for your kind words Daz and for being a long standing friend and ex clan Admin. Times change as you well know, and it's pointless living on the thoughts of what !TTM! was like when you and I were both senior Admins Darren.  Over the past 10 years we've remained good friends and met for a good pis* up at the OCG Lan parties, and if I had a car and was in good health i'd be attending your next bash :).

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 03:41:52 AM by !TTM!HeadUK »

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2018, 11:49:23 AM »

Thanks billy yes mate all super hope the baby is good !

Glad to hear it mate :) - baby is very good thanks Daz, growing quickly hahaha

* !TTM! Group Links

* Search

* !TTM! Donation Box

Please Support Us!

Please help support !TTM! by making a small donation?
All donations will be used for all our Server Fees!

Donate with PayPal!
July Goal: £150.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £20.00
PayPal Fees: £0.88
Net Balance: £19.12
Below Goal: £130.88
Site Currency: GBP
 13%
July Donations
Jul-1  !TTM!Slash...