+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

April 08, 2024, 05:30:11 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: I'll be on the server today! 🤞

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 314
Latest: ToMMy2
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 465
Most Online Today: 873
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 849
Total: 849

Server Banner

Hello, I'm Flech ***APPROVED***

Started by Flecher, July 06, 2015, 08:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flecher

Hi fellas and....... felladies.

Played some DayZ with a few of you last night, some late night/early morning action in Berezino.

Sorry if I cant remember some of the names but there was 'Tom' , 'qLimax' and one or two other TTM guys.

Had a blast, and even got a shot of one of you leaping for a respawn in Cherno....

CONTINUED.....

Should have given you all a bit more background about myself, I've been gaming for so long now I don't like to remember, it makes me feel older than I already am so lets just say my 1st 'system' was monochromatic and had 5 selectable games all revolving around battering a white square around the screen.

I've had quite a lot of systems since then from the awe inspiring ZX spectrum, through the Commodore Amiga, then Megadrive, SNES, N64, PS1, Ps2, Gamecube, Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS4, Xbox One and several PC's.

I got back into playing PC games again when I saw the DayZ mod and gave it a crack on my Dell inspiron laptop, which handled it surprisingly good (so long as you looked at the ground in town). Loved it and when I came into some cash this year I went (almost) balls deep with an i5 4690K, MSI Z87, 16gb corsair vengeance pro 2133mhz ram based system...... Then I thought sod it and replaced those bits with an MSI X99 mobo, i7 5820k and 16gb Corsair vengeance 2400mhz ram keeping the GTX 970 that I already had, I know it was a few months old and I should have really replaced it with something shinier and with extra numbers n' stuff but you know.

Anyway, I still play quite a lot of Xbox One, not a great deal of PS4 and am loving DayZ & Arma3, also just trying ARK.

-)DL(-Shane

Hey flech

That's me trying to get a berezino spawn

Glad to see you came on the site it was good to chat on teamspeak

You will get on with some of the other peeps from up north as your from hartlepool 😁

Flecher

Cheers, had a good laugh last night. After some initial quietness due to low population it really heated up later. GG

!TTM!HeadUK

Hi.
A warm welome to you Flech to our website :).

DIGGS

hi flech

you just made me feel old now as i remember all the good times on spectrum (48k and 128k ) lol

anyway a big thanks for your donation and welcome

feel free to put the tags on m8 

edit
loving the shuffle cig  :like:

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

Ady

Welcome to The Twisted Minds

!TTM!Scotty

Hi Flech

I'm sure you will enjoy gaming with the TTM lads as we are all a bunch of friendly chap :)

On another note I want to express my love for a couple of your old computers in which your grew up with.  It would be nice to hear what your favourite were?  I loved Jet Set Willy & Steve Davis Snooker for Spectrum but my fav computer of all time has to be the Amiga.  I played the life out of my Amiga 1200 :) Fav games were Fire & Ice, Another World, Rick Dangerous, Rodland, Goal, Sensible Soccer, Speedball, Golden Axe, Zool, R-Type and RoadKill

Remember the magic disk to turn your 1200 into a 500 lol Brilliant stuff! I found the amiga x-copy disk to duplicate games fascinating lol

Flecher

Cheers all...

I lost so much of my life playing Rick Dangerous 1 & 2 at my cousins house, taking turns at it.

Other faves would have to be...

Speccy: Chuckie Egg, Laser Squad, Saber Wulf, Exolon
Amiga: Kick Off, Hunter, Sidewinder, Xenon 2, Prince Of Persia
Megadrive: Crude Busters, Streets Of Rage, Gynoug, Toejam & Earl
SNES: Zelda 3, Pilotwings, Alien 3, Axelay

So many more, so little room (or even memory capacity)

-)DL(-Shane

So Fletcher

When are we going to get you to join !TTM!

Coz I must say we have had some great wars with you lately

Flecher

Lately it just revolves around me dying A LOT. I done gone bad. very funny though

-)DL(-Shane

Quote from: Flecher on July 12, 2015, 12:00:42 AM
Lately it just revolves around me dying A LOT. I done gone bad. very funny though

I know the feeling mate ...... I seem to get half geared and he killed

-)DL(-Shane

Hey Flech

GET your tags on mate

i have changed your status to !TTM! CLAN MEMBER  :like:

welcome to the clan  :like: :like: :like:

Flecher

Thanks man, appreciated

TempoUK

Welcome to the clan mate and I hope you enjoy your stay and i hope to see u on the server son  :like: :D

+-Recent Topics

Update on Rob by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
April 26, 2024, 09:24:03 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu
September 30, 2022, 08:45:25 PM

TS by !TTM!HeadUK
August 13, 2022, 09:44:41 AM

World of Warships by Joker
August 11, 2022, 05:32:53 PM

Hi Again by !TTM!Mayhem
August 11, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

Modern Warfare Remastered Client Mod (Finally Game Will Be Playable) by !TTM!Scotty
July 14, 2022, 06:45:06 PM