+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

April 08, 2024, 05:30:11 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: I'll be on the server today! 🤞

February 24, 2024, 03:30:28 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: Hello Rob...thank goodness, I was becoming concerned, M8.

February 23, 2024, 07:59:51 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Hi all and Mark. I'll pm you mark shortly .

January 29, 2024, 09:38:56 AM !TTM!DonPietro 比利 says: Lol wow neo, that's a blast from the past.  Hope all are doing well?

January 17, 2024, 02:46:00 PM !TTM!Mayhem says: "!TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol." Yes, I had already had some interaction with him at an earlier date...the more the merrier!

January 08, 2024, 02:13:01 PM !TTM!HeadUK says: Cheers Tom.

January 08, 2024, 01:02:16 PM ToMMy2 says: For those who are not Ranked 55 and would like to unlock all weapon please go here it only take 30 second.
51.89.142.126:28950
Ranking Server
Thanks to OGHF no promotion intended

January 08, 2024, 12:56:46 PM ToMMy2 says: Hello I will be there if I dn't fall asleep lamo x

January 08, 2024, 10:27:07 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: The player Leo that was on the server last night was NEO lol.

January 08, 2024, 10:25:19 AM !TTM!HeadUK says: Welcome back Mr Smith (Tommy)

View Shout History

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 314
Latest: ToMMy2
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 4937
Total Topics: 465
Most Online Today: 1142
Most Online Ever: 3553
(February 16, 2020, 12:12:39 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 845
Total: 845

Server Banner

Profile2 Application + Introduction

Started by Profile2, July 04, 2014, 05:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Profile2

Hello Twisted Minds.  My name is Michael and I have been playing COD4 under the names LostWing and Profile2 for approximately 4 years now.  While playing on another server I encountered a member of your clan:  !TTM!Mayhem.  Playing/chatting with him was enjoyable so I decided to find out more about TheTwistedMinds.  I am currently not actively involved in any COD4 clans.  In the past I have been a level 60 admin for the now disbanded RSS clan.  When they ceased to exist, I joined the KFE clan and earned level 40 admin privelages before they also disbanded.  For a period of time I just played the game on my own, but eventually joined the original MK clan where I was a level 80 admin and was well liked by visiting players and clan members alike.  I briefly stopped playing COD4 during college and fell out of communication with the clan.  I later rejoined, and spent several months as a level 60 admin before having my level 80 status reenstated.  However, they instituted a requirement of daily communication via Xfire which was not really feasible for me at the time so I voluntarily stepped down as an admin.  I played on the servers for a little while longer, but the culture was changing and I fell out of communication with the clan.
Today I am hoping to get back into the COD4 clan culture and be considered for TTM membership.
I am 26 years old and reside in the USA.  My current in-game name is [M|K]Profile2.  I DO have some active bans on several servers, but I promise they are all from disgruntled and immature admins that disliked being killed repeatedly by me.  If you require any additional information, let me know and I will be happy to provide it for you.  Thanks!

-Profile2/Michael

me

Hi Michael,

I have enjoyed playing COD4 with you on several occasions, and finally took the time to spectate a bit yesterday. It is very nice to meet you and I am glad that you looked us up after we visited yesterday. You will find the ping is a bit higher for you here on our servers than where you normally play, but you get used to it. With your skill, I can understand why you would have people accusing you of cheating, and having been kicked from the server where I met you, a few times myself, I am surprised they still utilize votekick. We stream PB and we also admin our servers. I look forward to seeing you in game very soon. Welcome to the website and good luck with your application, my friend!  :)

P.S. Please take the time to acquaint yourself with our server rules, and be mindful that on our Elite server, bouncing/jumping isn't allowed. Welcome again.

!TTM!Trinity

Hi Michael

Welcome and goodluck with your application :)

Ady

Hi Michael welcome to the world off TTM good luck with your application and I hope to see you on the servers soon     ;)

!TTM!SNeeKYp

Welcome to the website, good luck and have fun on our cod 4 servers  :D

yogi

Hi Michael,  welcome bud
Hope to see you around on the server's

!TTM!HeadUK

A big warm welcome to our website and great family community Michael, and thanks very much for your well explained introduction :). We dont recruit members for their past cod4 experience or gaming skills, we just look for members who are searching for a great clan purely to have fun :).  I'm sure you will fit nicely into our community once your application has been approved, and that will be done sometime during this weekend once one of the senior executives has seen and approved you :)

Profile2

Thank you all for the warm welcome.  I attempted to join each of the TTM COD4 servers earlier today, but unfortunately I do not own a legitimate copy of the game and was denied access due to "Key Code already in use."  So...perhaps I'll purchase a legitimate copy of the game, but the more likely outcome is that I will simply continue to play on the servers I already use.  Thank you very much though.  (Unless someone knows a secret third option?)  See ya around!

me

I have a key code lying around here. Continue to be active on the website and I will PM the key to you. If you have decided to not join us, that is ok. At least you will have a legitimate
copy of the game. This key might show having one ban against it for that Even Balance aimbot #50710 which turned out to be a screw up on their part. Funny how I remember the actual #. Cheers, my friend.

Daraya

I think as long his CD-key is PB clear there is no need to buy another copy. Bans on private servers don't count as they might be issued by non mature admins for stupid reasons.

Mark -> there is no sign after aimbot#50710 on any cd-key anymore (at PBBans and GGC). All of them are clear like a tear.
I've experienced some problems few months ago on GGC streamed servers (including TTM's) but it was some database error and cleared very quickly by GGC admins.

me

Thanks for the info, Darek, I couldn't wait for what could be months on EB to sort their sh!t out, so I bought the game I currently use...and have one more in a package.  :D ... the key code message comes up if another person is using the same CD key at the same time, or if the game didn't "release" you when you quit playing or unexpectedly crashed...those are the usual reasons...hence, I PM'd Michael my original key yesterday.

Scott, as you well know...FREE beats $11.89 anyday!  ;)

Thanks guys for the help.

me

Hi Michael,

After spending a good portion of this evening playing against you, one on one, it seems that you will have no problem playing on our servers...I am issuing you tags because I have spent a great deal of time getting to know you, and I know that you wish to be an integral part of this clan...as we say, we wish to be an international clan here at !TTM!. So, let me introduce you to the rest of our members, !TTM!Profile2. Welcome to The Twisted Minds, my friend.

!TTM!DonPietro 比利

The best things in life are free but unfortunately people only value things that cost money.

Profile2

Sweet!  As an individual who has spent a long time with a twisted mind, it is my pleasure to join a clan that seems to exemplify this quality lol.  Thanks, and I will be sure to pop onto the servers when I see there is activity taking place.  See ya soon!

+-Recent Topics

Update on Rob by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
April 26, 2024, 09:24:03 AM

getting old by !TTM!DonPietro 比利
September 21, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

people by !TTM!HeadUK
September 11, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

daffy duck by !TTM!HeadUK
August 09, 2023, 10:45:46 AM

Website Moved host by !TTM!HeadUK
February 26, 2023, 10:59:30 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by !TTM!DavJaVu
September 30, 2022, 08:45:25 PM

TS by !TTM!HeadUK
August 13, 2022, 09:44:41 AM

World of Warships by Joker
August 11, 2022, 05:32:53 PM

Hi Again by !TTM!Mayhem
August 11, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

Modern Warfare Remastered Client Mod (Finally Game Will Be Playable) by !TTM!Scotty
July 14, 2022, 06:45:06 PM